Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Why should one install dust filters in his case?
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kryptonian_sher
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 14:32:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I cleaned a friend's CPU case last week and yup, it sure looked like that too!
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

noprob
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 20:35:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

found this in another forum thought it might apply to this thread:

All this time you've just been putting Bounce in the dryer!

1. It will chase ants away when you lay a sheet near them. It also repels mice.
2. Spread sheets around foundation areas, or in trailers, or cars that are sitting and it keeps mice from entering your vehicle.
3. It takes the odor out of books and photo albums that don't get opened too often.
4. It repels mosquitoes. Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when outdoors during mosquito season.
5. Eliminate static electricity from your television (or computer) screen..
6. Since Bounce is designed to help eliminate static cling, wipe your television screen with a used sheet of Bounce to keep dust from resettling.
7. Dissolve soap scum from shower doors. Clean with a sheet of Bounce.
8. To freshen the air in your home - Place an individual sheet of Bounce in a drawer or hang in the closet.
9. Put Bounce sheet in vacuum cleaner.
10. Prevent thread from tangling. Run a threaded needle through a sheet of Bounce before beginning to sew.
11. Prevent musty suitcases. Place an individual sheet of Bounce inside empty luggage before storing.
12. To freshen the air in your car - Place a sheet of Bounce under the front seat.
13. Clean baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in a pan, fill with water, let sit overnight, and sponge clean. The anti-static agent apparently weakens the bond between the food and the pan.
14. Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a sheet of Bounce at the bottom of the wastebasket.
15. Collect cat hair. Rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce will magnetically attract all the lose hairs.
16. Eliminate static electricity from Venetian blinds. Wipe the blinds with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.
17. Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand papering. A used sheet of Bounce will collect sawdust like a tack cloth.
18. Eliminate odors in dirty laundry. Place an individual sheet of Bounce at the bottom of a laundry bag or hamper.
19. Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes or sneakers overnight.
20. Golfers put a Bounce sheet in their back pocket to keep the bees away.
21. Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and tent before folding and storing them. It will keep them smelling fresh.
22. Wet a Bounce sheet, hose down your car, and wipe lovebugs off easily with the wet Bounce.

SuperChip64
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 23:27:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I used to be Tech Manager at CompUSA in Parsippany, NJ. You wouldn't believe the dustballs accumulated under those Dell Air Ducts. I've also pulled cat-sized dustballs from many, many towers.

I really don't know how those poor things didn't burn up! Yikes
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 10:13:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

SuperChip64 wrote:
I used to be Tech Manager at CompUSA in Parsippany, NJ.

Oh man - I may have hassled you on my lunch breaks when that place was around!
SuperChip64
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 11:33:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Jason wrote:
SuperChip64 wrote:
I used to be Tech Manager at CompUSA in Parsippany, NJ.

Oh man - I may have hassled you on my lunch breaks when that place was around!

That was YOU? Man, I've got to screen my posts better. Laughing
Enigmachine
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 08:25:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Ah, yes, but can you use Bounce to overclock your computer?

I thought having a girlfriend would mean not having to dust inside my comptuer anymore... But then I realized she would have to open it and play inside! No way!

Maybe I should break up with her. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: