11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
MM What?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

burnin8r
Rated R

PostPosted: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 22:59:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I m surprised there aren t more Warhammer players here. I had posted about the free 10 day trial in another thread, or you can PM me with your email address for a guest pass. Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning (or WAR as it is abbreviated) focuses on large scale PvP. The early levels give you a feel for the group dynamics and battlefield objectives, and as you progress you start getting into larger battles to take or defend keeps. Beyond that, there are fortress raids at higher levels, and if your side successfully breaches the forts, you can raid the enemy's home city. There are dungeon instances too if you prefer WoW type PvE.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

anonemus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 00:40:35    Post Subject: Re: Do You Play MMOs? Reply with quote View Single Post

Jason wrote:
Just a generic question... Do you play MMOs?

If yes, what ones?

Cool

No, because I don't have net connection at home Smile
uNeec
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 01:08:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I've played around 5 MMO's lately and I quit all of them within a week. I can't seem to stick with a game.
acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 05:51:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I gave in to the addiction and am back to WoW after a 1 year break, my characters were still in their database so i didn't have to start over Grin. Age of Conan just wasn't my thing and I really enjoy the PvP battlegrounds in WoW.
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 10:27:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

acruxksa wrote:
I gave in to the addiction and am back to WoW after a 1 year break, my characters were still in their database so i didn't have to start over Grin. Age of Conan just wasn't my thing and I really enjoy the PvP battlegrounds in WoW.

Blizzard never delets your characters. The only thing they do is make you rename your character if someone else wants your name and you have not played for a long time, like you did. What level were you when you quit? If you were lvl 70 good luck getting to 80. Its a pain. Razz
nolonger
Rated R

PostPosted: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 18:33:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I was playing Age of Conan until my PC died on me. Was fun, but I got bored frequently. When I get my new computer I'll probably get Station Access as I enjoyed playing Everquest II and Vanguard: SoH.
afrtramos
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:50:19    Post Subject: MMO's Reply with quote View Single Post

Hmmm there seems to be a few EVE Online players here (me included).
Been playing EVE online in and out for the past four years already...

was wondering if there are other EVE online players out there?

Tried other MMO's such as Ragnarok and Lineage but fell out of interest quickly...I am more inclined in space age mmo's.

cheers! Grin
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

bluffmaster.1990
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:10:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

played warhammer........nice game....didn't try other MMOs
Kontrol
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:15:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

uNeec wrote:
I've played around 5 MMO's lately and I quit all of them within a week. I can't seem to stick with a game.

I didn't quit that quickly, but I played quite a few MMO's after Everquest became unbearable for me. Have you tried eve or jump gate? I hear those two games are quite different than the fantasy mmos that companies usually think of when you say MMOG. I also played horizons until about max level, but there was no end game unless you liked mining all day. Kind of like work, yuk.
Templar
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 23:42:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I pretty much play Neverwinter Nights 2 online and that's about it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: