Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Fall out 3 or dead space
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
(TSC)Bender
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:57:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

While pretty much everyone is going to recommend Fallout 3 over Dead Space, my vote goes to Dead Space. While i've played a heavy amount of Fallout 3 (over 100hrs and all the achievements, and then some once the third dlc hits), I feel Dead Space is more atmospheric and much tighter in terms of pacing. Make sure you have a surround sound system and play in the dark and you are in for a treat Smile
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

bryan_ronin
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 23:11:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i would recomend Deadspace . fallout 3 is boring on the begining i realy hate going around talking and comunicating w other characters just for the story. im kindalike a run and gun type of player, but in the middle fallout 3 becomes interesting and deep

deadspace is a run and gun but its 3rd person perspective sucks.
darthwroth
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 23:23:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

id say dead space after playing it and seeing footage from both.
I actually went ahead and finished it. At level 9 i was getting a bit bored, to be
honest - all getting a bit samey - but the last 2 levels are great. It makes my top
3 games of the year.
(TSC)Bender
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 00:49:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

bryan_ronin wrote:

deadspace is a run and gun but its 3rd person perspective sucks.

I loved the 3rd person perspective in Dead Space, specifically how the interface and HUD worked with it. Instead of the standard 2D HUD in most games, all of the features were implemented plausibly within the game world. Your HP is shown on the spine of your suit, ammo counters were on the gun, and even the inventory is displayed via your suit as a 3D projection. Loved how you can see the individual layers of the inventory screen when you rotated the camera and looked at the projection from the side. These small details made the game quite immersive
arsimjay
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 11:55:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

if fallout 3 is the game that requires to be thrifty on bullets then thats the game for me...
i can still remember finding extra meds, armor, and bullets on hiddin corners of doom3...man i really need a shell for my shutgun

rj_cool81
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 12:21:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

dead space for me..

like to scare myself to the edge of my seat..

Antec LANBOY | Intel Q6600 @ 3.2 (400x8) | Zalman CNPS9700NT | MSI P45 Platinum ZILENT Ed. | Team Xtreem Dark 1066 2x2GB (4-4-4-9 @ 1:1) | Palit 9800GT Sonic 512MB | SeaGate 500+320GB SATA HDD | HEC WinPower 550w | HP w2228H 22" LCD
lockhead
Rated R

PostPosted: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:12:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i stop playing fallout 3 and no plans of playing it again coz its very boring. deadspace is better, its a scary game Yikes

Intel Q9550 @ 4.0 Ghz with Noctua NH-U12P | ASUS P5Q Deluxe | 2 x 2GB OCZ Blade 1066 MHZ | 160GB Samsung | 500GB Maxtor | Corsair HX750W | LG Dual layer DVDRW | Diamond 4890 XOC | 20" Samsung 2043NWX | Scythe Kaze Master | Gigabyte Case
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Asthetic
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 20:13:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Fallout 3 is good, but it was really short when I only did the main quest. I suggest buying dead space because it seem scary and im a hudge fan of F.E.A.R.
Lograin
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 03:30:31    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I've been a huge Fallout fan. Sad that it isnt isometric any longer, but I think it has a good finish. I really miss the quirky humor from the originals. I never got into dead space so I guess Im a bit biased.
jnlaw
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 08:17:13    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Deadspace..can't wait for it on Wii as well
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: