Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Ahh... Nice and Toasty
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 22:19:02    Post Subject: Ahh... Nice and Toasty Reply with quote View Single Post

Been like a desert here in NJ the last few days... Temps in the 90s, and really low humidity. But then today it got even hotter and more humid. Perfect day to put on long sleeves, long pants, and a tie for good measure.

Here is the in dash thermometer on my way home. It actually went higher a few minutes later, but snapping one pic and e-mailing it to myself was tricky enough... Yikes

Part 1.1.jpg
 Description:
103F
 Filesize:  17.57 KB
 Viewed:  325 Time(s)

Part 1.1.jpg

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 22:53:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

We didn't get that high thankfully. ..only 92-95F here in this valley.

Temps like these make me wanna go kill a circus tent full of midget clowns.
Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 01:13:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

68, sunny and a light breeze blowing through the leaves...

Summer makes up for winter.
T-shirt
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 04:40:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

46ΒΊ and dropping here, major snowstorm in the Mountian passes (the DOT is having to take people off the highway mowing crews to get the snowplows out of storage Confused )
Our Bizzaro weather year continues.........what should I get out of storage jetski or snowmobile...........doesn't matter, I can't afford gas for either Sad
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 07:35:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Welcome to my world Wink Now get your eyes back on the road!
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 07:42:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

T-shirt wrote:
46ΒΊ and dropping here, major snowstorm in the Mountian passes (the DOT is having to take people off the highway mowing crews to get the snowplows out of storage Confused )
Our Bizzaro weather year continues.........what should I get out of storage jetski or snowmobile...........doesn't matter, I can't afford gas for either Sad

LOL! We've had that happen not too long ago. We had heavy frost on the 29th-30th days of morning of May.

After packing on 60+lbs in the last 1.5 years - this heat isn't setting too well.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:49:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

It's supposed to be in the low 90's here today. WTF, was like 80 yesterday. Ahhhh but this is Colorado, if you don't like the weather, give it 5 min's it WILL change! Laughing
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Charlie
DeathStar

PostPosted: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 10:37:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

93 and about 1000% humidity; the daily thunderstorms have begun so it does cool off later in the evening....
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:10:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

we hit 80 last week thats the hotest its been thus far... 60's today no sun and overcast and wind like a mofo... we havent even turned the air on yet

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 17:12:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hit 104 again on the way home today. So, it has been 98, 96, 104, 104 the last few days... Only supposed to hit 88 tomorrow! Wheeeee!!!! Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: