Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Guild Wars
Anyone play?
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 19:59:30    Post Subject: Guild Wars Reply with quote View Single Post

Misty and I are taking a break from DDO for 3 - 6 months so we're looking for another MMO to play with.

Tried Guild wars, and it's ok. Could amuse us for a while. Anyone else play?

Or did you play?

Suggestions and comments welcome.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 23:45:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I played it for a while, I gave it up when Nightfall was in its testing stages. I really hope they ended up nerfing the Dervish class, it was way too powerful in the beta tests for them.

Elementalists are a good place to start if you're thinking of making a new character. I wish I could tell you I'd hop on and help you here and there, but I really don't have much time for video games lately.

Overall, a lot of fun to play. It can sometimes get frustrating now with the earlier missions because the majority of players don't even bother with them anymore.

Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 01:37:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I got it in the beta stages....its cool, but sometimes missions take too long and when you fail because of an NPC dying it sucks and you curse him.

I have the prophecies and nightfall areas, didn't go with factions or the latest one.

my name is Messiah Modulok if you would like to look me up. Let me know when you are playing and I could try to hook up with yous two.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:09:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

We played over the weekend. Not bad. It's amusing, the characters are not as nearly fun to play and customize (as in stats & abilities) as they are in DDO.

But then again... there are no monthly fees, and it's pretty fun to play so far. I think we have about 3 - 4 hours left on our trial accounts so we'll see if we stay.

Funny... we were like level 5/6 before we got out of the n00b area. Laughing We didn't know.
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:18:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have it, but haven't played it for close to 2 years now. It was ok, but trying to get anything for weaponry that was greater than a pointed stick was futile.
microcheap
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 07:04:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have played this game a couple of months and I got tired of leveling up. This game has good graphics but the gameplay is not that good.
luckytiff02
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 09:16:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I play RF online for 1 year and i find this game interesting.... But i'm tired of leveling
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

timberwolf
Rated R

PostPosted: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 21:01:33    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'm taking a break from MMORPGs for a while. Took a lot of time to level up and find items which was very boring.

I want to try and get back into regular RPGs like the Final Fantasy games for their storyline.
bobletman
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 23:53:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I used to play gw but it gets boring quickly.
rewcath
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 07:54:46    Post Subject: guild wars Reply with quote View Single Post

My husband and I play Guild Wars, he's been a gamer for a long time and I just started so GW is really the first game I've played it's fun, alot to it to begin with but the quests and missions are challenging. I really like the fact that there is no monthly fee so that I can just play when I want after you buy the initial games, the first one then nightfall, factions and eye of the north there is really something for everyone, player vs everyone, guild vs guild alliance battles and other games too. I am surprised at how much i enjoy playing it. Wave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: