Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
My Liquid Cooling System (Thermaltake)
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Overclocking, Cooling, and Modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dimensionjew
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 02:08:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

TitoGanGs wrote:
my memory is 8GB Kingston
Yikes Yikes Yikes Yikes Yikes Yikes Yikes Yikes

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Tau
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 11:25:31    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

sounds alot like the pump to me, i have used alot of diffrent liquid cooling setups and from what you are describing, it sounds exactly like the pump. Make sure that the pump is isolated from the rest of the chasis either with a piece of foam, or neoprene also works well. As what you are hearing could just be the pump motor is not mounted securly and is causing vibrations. Try bleeding your cooling system of all the air as well - fire it up with the fill cap off and let it run for a while, make sure that the resevoire is the highest point in the loop (as air rises). You could try booting it with the pump unplugged as well to see if the sound is still there - that would rule out weather it was the pump or not, booting your machine for 30-40 seconds with no pump would be fine and that way you could also verify your pump.
TitoGanGs
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 19:55:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hi EveryBody Am Back....i didn't have enough time to thank U all For UR Help So Thank you , But i would like all of you to help me more by answering my Question which is : Can i put the Thermaltake CPU waterBlock that comes with the CL-W0040 (The Symphony) on my VGA Card ((nvidia 8800 GTX)) ?.....Because i bought the Thermaltake CL-W0088 VGA water block & it seems too small on my VGA Card the nvidia 8800 GTX

......Waiting For Any Detailed Answer.................

.........................HELP WILL BE SO MUCH APPRECIATED......................
TitoGanGs
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 20:15:41    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hey everybody...i dont know what to say BUT I've been waiting for about 2 days for any replies but there aren't any yet.....So maybe anyone of you could give me some more help that would be appreciatable...THNX
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 20:25:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Sorry - no experience with those components separately or together. Was hoping someone else might.
TitoGanGs
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 07:36:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Thanks Doctor Feelgood for your help.....i appreciate it so much but i have another question & i think that so many of you know the answer here it is : How Can i Remove (Dump) all the air that is in my water cooling pipes ?......Thanks Again
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:13:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Once you get it fairly well filled, have the fill point (generally the cap to the reservoir at the highest point - above the blocks, radiator, etc... Get the system running (keeping a close eye on things) and slowly add more coolant to the fill point as air from other components slowly works its way up there. It may take a while, and a slight shaking/tapping may help get all the bubbles loose.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

TitoGanGs
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 11:55:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Thank you Doctor Feelgood For your Help That i Appreciate it so much & Thanks Again For Your last post That Helped Me A Lot with my problem...But Right Now i Am Facing A New Problem With My Thermaltake (AquaBay M6) it is a Water sensor For My Water Level...When The Water Reaches A Low Point the AquaBay beeps & its screen turns to red & that's what's happening to me right now But my Water Level is at a high Point....So I Would Like You To Help Me.....Thanks

Last edited by TitoGanGs on Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:08:57; edited 1 time in total
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 16:18:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Too high? I'd either get an eye dropper or some kind of irrigation syringe to draw some out of the fill port. If you don't have either, twist up a paper towel to dip into the fill port and let it act as a wick to draw some excess off by capillary action.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Overclocking, Cooling, and Modding All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: