Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Looking for a case
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KwonTchii
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 03:06:36    Post Subject: Looking for a case Reply with quote View Single Post

hey guys, I have been scowering the net looking for the best looking (I know that is very subjective) and best built cases. I have seen all the major brands, and I have a few favorites.

The last case I bought is a Coolermaster Praetorian, in silver. It's a very nice looking sturdy case, but not as flashy as what I'd like to have.

So, my question is, have any of you seen some little known supplier, or something just so striking that it stands out? I don't have the desire to do a lot of extreme mods myself, but I want something that looks like I did Smile

Any help would be appreciated.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 08:20:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Depending on how much you want to spend, check out Cooler Master's special order cases. Saw them at CES, and I think our reaction was OMFG....

http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/CSX/

But um...be prepared to pay big time for one....
Tau
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 09:29:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hellfire wrote:
Depending on how much you want to spend, check out Cooler Master's special order cases. Saw them at CES, and I think our reaction was OMFG....

http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/CSX/

But um...be prepared to pay big time for one....

Those are the custom ones that retail for 400, and 600 i think it was? the two they had on the rotating pedistals... definatly nice looking cases.

If you are looking for flashy maybe something from Thermaltake some of their cases are nice.
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 10:17:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yea, I think they start around $400 and go up to $800 for the "biker skull" one (can't remember the name). They are really nice, but you have to decide if worth the pricetag Smile
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 10:34:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

No case is worth that much to me... Maybe something like the Thermaltake Armor or Armor Junior?!?
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 11:31:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have gone thru a ton of cases and just built a new system in a GIGABYTE 3D AURORA and really am pleased with it. Comes in silver and black and cools well while being almost totally silent.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811233001
Tau
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 19:06:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Take a look at the new Enarmax case, i will post a link to it here when i get home from work and find it again - but i liked it right away, its big enough to fit 12" cards in as well Grin
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: