Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
does anyone know where i could aquire these items?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lordraptor1
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 17:05:18    Post Subject: does anyone know where i could aquire these items? Reply with quote View Single Post

i am looking for two items and would really like any help in locating these items in very good to great shape (the cheaper the better). 1. a blue ATADC transformer computer case (the ATADC one NOT the sunbeam one)

2. a black ATADC tank computer case again in very good to great shape.

i do not need a power supply with it just the cases themselves, these are going to be 2 builds for sheer cool (look) factor. i already have the gear i plan to put in them picked out, and i cannot see the point of buying the other components until i have the cases. someone please help and let me know where i can get these cases (from somewhere that has them in stock) or maybe even one of you members even have one that they wish to part with.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 17:22:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Never heard of ADADC before... I think you mean their trnasformer case... thats how they spell it... Laughing

http://www.atadc.com/GAMER%20CASE/CSTFMSL.htm
Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 18:27:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

lol, just on the title of the html page

on the actual case its transformer...pretty sweet looking case with the transformer lite up in red.
Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 19:59:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

That's a horrible use of marketing. Seriously. Someone should be shot. The only way that case could be made acceptable if is you take it to either a professional painter OR recycle it. Actually, it'd cost too much to recycle it. Just throw it in landfill or something.

If you paint it, get rid of that text on the side and do something to redeem it. I don't think it's possible, with that ugly chrome and the pathetically small symbol with the glowing eyes (Was that necessary). Maybe you an surprise me.

God that case is horrible.
lordraptor1
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 22:20:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

well since i airbrush i could make it sweet, especially when i etch the side window. the problem is i have to get aone or more first and atadc claims it is discontinued and so is their tank model. i want to make a new side for the tank (i want to make one with an abrams or a wwII german tank in it as opposed to the m-60) so if someone has one they want to part with let me know
lordraptor1
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 05:30:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

to bad chopper competuers went out of business.

http://www.choppercomputers.com//

i would love to have one of these, guess i will have to make one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: