Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Idea for a case
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Overclocking, Cooling, and Modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LaTech
Ruthless TechTator

PostPosted: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 13:54:40    Post Subject: Idea for a case Reply with quote View Single Post

Ok, so this is my idea (very crude photo hack...so please bear with me).

The idea is to have a black case. Dremel out the following in pictogram: "Honor, Respect, Truth" on the top, side, front and reverse side maybe something else. Put red plexi behind that and have the inside lit so it "shines" out.

The insides, I'm not so sure about yet, but I want to do something cool with the wire management...like in chrome plated flex tubing or something like that.

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 13:59:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Could be cool... But my one question, generally focused to people getting tattoos... Are you Asian? Why Asian writing? I never understood the interest in their funky little letters.
LaTech
Ruthless TechTator

PostPosted: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 14:21:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Not asian...blonde haired and blue eyed. I like the philosophy of a lot of the older Asian philosophers, though...Lao Tze (who wrote Tao de Ching...the basis of Taoism), Confucious etc. More just an homage to that than anything.
evilburl
Canadian eh

PostPosted: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 22:03:13    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Big Bruin wrote:
Could be cool... But my one question, generally focused to people getting tattoos... Are you Asian? Why Asian writing? I never understood the interest in their funky little letters.

I think because it looks better than this,,

PMS stands for:Perissable Man-Slaughter, Preposterous Mood Swings, or Punish My Spouse
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 22:10:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Just make sure you get a reliable translation and don't write something really BAD on it... I have heard of people getting duped on tattoos that really don't say what they think... Laughing
LaTech
Ruthless TechTator

PostPosted: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 22:32:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Will do. Have some friends that I'll get input from....and will compare notes when they all give me input. :-)
Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 14:51:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Big Bruin wrote:
Just make sure you get a reliable translation and don't write something really BAD on it... I have heard of people getting duped on tattoos that really don't say what they think... Laughing

You mean like this, though it was an admitted joke.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Overclocking, Cooling, and Modding All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: