Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
safety warning about compressed air !
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeerLotus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 00:28:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

but can you spray people with that fire?

Last edited by BeerLotus on Thu, 18 Aug 2005 01:22:01; edited 1 time in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 00:46:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i am not telling you to spray people with it i am telling you to go kill some ants wit it...
edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 01:09:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

HackaX0rus wrote:
i am not telling you to spray people with it i am telling you to go kill some ants wit it...

Laughing
BeerLotus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 01:22:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I guess people don't like my version of humor
Evil_spork
Rated R

PostPosted: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 16:06:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dust Off is 100% R152a. a refrigerant that evaporates at -24*c.

there is no propellant.. its just compresed 152a.

edit: its also very flamible. and the fumes from burning are VERY strong. and i assume very toxic. they burn your nosehairs!

Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 16:42:41    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Evil_spork wrote:
and i assume very toxic. they burn your nosehairs!

Snorting Dust off lately?
MrCodeDude
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 03:35:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

First.

I'm sorry that your son was an idiot and that you suffered a loss.

Second.

It's stupid kids like this that will end up having them card you for Dust Off.

The problem isn't with dust off, the problem is with kids. It's called natural selection. I've used compressed air tons of times and never once have I even had the idea of "Hmm, I'm going to stick the end in my mouth and inhale." You know, cause that sounds like a fantastic idea.

You may think I'm being an a$$, but I'm being realistic. We don't need warnings on the label, it's common sense. It is deliberate misuse and those who use it that way deserve the consequences.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

CHollman82
Rated R

PostPosted: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 10:49:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

This is what happens when you discourage marijuana use, kids try to get the same buzz from common things that they can't get in trouble for having, and most of the time it ends up being worse than the marijuana. A while ago the popular thing was this over the counter diabetes (I think) medication that, when taken in excess, would give a marijuana like high... except that it would often kill you if you took too much. Education and keeping a close eye on your kids is the only way to stop this. If your son knew the dangers I am sure he wouldn't have done it.
...anyways, I am sorry for your loss Sad
CHollman82
Rated R

PostPosted: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 10:57:25    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

MrCodeDude wrote:
The problem isn't with dust off, the problem is with kids. It's called natural selection. I've used compressed air tons of times and never once have I even had the idea of "Hmm, I'm going to stick the end in my mouth and inhale." You know, cause that sounds like a fantastic idea.

You may think I'm being an a$$, but I'm being realistic. We don't need warnings on the label, it's common sense. It is deliberate misuse and those who use it that way deserve the consequences.

That is really insensitive and also very ignorant. You think that if he knew that it wasn't air that was coming out of the can, that it was a heavy gas that would settle in his lungs and make him not be able to breathe, that he would have still done this? I honestly believe that the only reason he did it was because he thought it was just compressed air, which is harmless if you inhale it.

I am sure most kids just think it is air, and I am also sure that most kids are idiots and have little common sense if any. I mean, how would you get high off air? It's obviouse to adults that if it makes you dizzy and makes you feel high its because it is depriving oxygen from your brain. Kids don't know that though. So give the guy, and his son, a break... ok?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: