Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
A+ to logitech
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 19:42:48    Post Subject: A+ to logitech Reply with quote View Single Post

so my mx duo keyboard crapped out on me... so i call up logitech they walk me through their little fix it thing...and none of that works...the guy puts me on hold gets back 2 mins later tells me a new one is on the way and that i need to scratch off the serials off my old ones and thro them away...my mouse is still in perfect cond...it saves me the trouble of shipping to them...very nice people and very good service...
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

jake_johnson
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:33:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Gota love companies like that. I have had my wkeyboard mouse from them for three years. It was a $107 when I baught it. Its one of the internet/media keyboards. Back then ppl used to say wireless keyboards mouse suck in fps gaming do to lag. I have never had that problem nor had to call their tech suport.

But it comforrts me knowing that if I do have to call their tech suport that kackaxorous says their good. And I trust his word.

HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 00:30:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

jake_johnson wrote:
But it comforrts me knowing that if I do have to call their tech suport that kackaxorous says their good. And I trust his word.

BB can you put that as the quote of the decade...see someone likes me...i feel loved Grin ...

Evil_spork
Rated R

PostPosted: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 03:04:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

thank me now lol

logitech is nice... why i own 4 MX700, an MX1000, and just sold my set of Z680's to buy a set of Z5500's!

my broken MX700 is gunna get repaced soon. it has a short and gets BURNING hot. hot enough to melt the plastic Yikes Yikes Yikes Yikes

Rated R

PostPosted: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 03:05:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

jake_johnson wrote:

but good luck trying to understand a word freakin habeeb is saying. they outsourced to india Mad
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 03:07:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i got an english guy...he was just a douche but i could understand him...
Evil_spork
Rated R

PostPosted: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 03:14:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

HackaX0rus wrote:
i got an english guy...he was just a douche but i could understand him...
i got an indian guy. he too was a douche.

theres a commonly known minor bug with the Z680 speakers.. if its quiet you can hear a constant hiss. the dude on the phone said i was crazy and there was no hiss.

i read online they had a new base station revision that fixed it. i asked if i could get a new rev. he said it didnt exist. yet people have them and have had it fix the hiss EVERYONE has. GG tech support.

Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: