Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Bigbruin.com Give Away: (4) 1GB Corsair Flash Voyagers
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:57:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Everyone needs to read the directions and make sure they PM me with a valid e-mail address for this particular contest... Grin
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

wobbles
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:41:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

and I did the email too
CProgram
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 23:01:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I want to enter this contest.

I PMed you with my email address.
Author30
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 23:12:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Big Bruin wrote:
Everyone needs to read the directions and make sure they PM me with a valid e-mail address for this particular contest... Grin

I see that you posted that above message immediately after my entry into the contest.

I just wanted to let you know that I did read the rules, but I did NOT send you a private message with my email address because you already got it! It is the exact identical email address that I just used to register on your site.

I think it is pretty silly to request information that you already got!

Furthermore, on this forum, it sends a validation email that confirms that the email is valid and working. So the email is even validated when you register.

However, since I don't want to be disqualified from the contest, I will honor your silly request and send you a private message with the information you already got.

LOL
PRpaTi
Rated R

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 23:58:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

the attitude Rolling Eyes
oldsage
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 00:28:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Declaring that I want to enter contest! Smile
risenshine
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 04:12:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

please enter me in give away! Smile

thank you!!
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 07:53:31    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

PRpaTi wrote:
the attitude Rolling Eyes

Agreed...

Author30, the note was not directed at you specifically, as visiting this thread showed about 8-10 people "signing up" without completing what the directions told them to do. The "silly" part of requiring a PM with an e-mail address has actually been well appreciated by many entrants... The e-mail address provided to the contest is going to be signed up for Corsair's newsletter, as mentioned in the rules... The e-mail address used to sign up for this forum is not signed up for anything, and only used for me to contact people when necessary. People are being given the option to use any e-mail they want for the contest, just in case they are concerned about their forum e-mail address being passed on for the sake of this newsletter. See? So, some use a main address to register for the forum, but decided to get a yahoo/gmail/hotmail address just for the contest...

Thanks! Wave
Synth
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:38:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

/me casts +10 luck on himself.
Loviotor
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:31:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Very nice... Count me in. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 15 of 21

Jump to: