Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Win a 64GB Kingston SDXC and Action Camera Micro SDXC Card
Pro Football Pick Em 2016-2017 Season Tracker
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 01 Nov 2016 15:20:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I was afraid to click your link - Wink - but if she has good picks I will pay attention!!
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

eunoia
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 01 Nov 2016 15:43:31    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Link is safe, it's http://nflpickwatch.com/ she's currently still 15th even after a rough week! To repeat: I'm more impressed with the ones she got wrong last week, pretty much alone in the nation backing the Eagles, nearly pulled it off! #nogutsnoglory
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 01 Nov 2016 18:32:41    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Well, why don't you reach out to Miss Khalifa and invite her to join our pool... We need players!! Grin
eunoia
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 01 Nov 2016 19:00:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Doctor Feelgood wrote:
Well, why don't you reach out to Miss Khalifa and invite her to join our pool... We need players!! Grin

Way ahead of you! If she retweets my link and even half of her 1.26M followers join up, you'll be giving away full PCs every week. Grin
slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 15:53:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Looks like she moved up to 14th.
eunoia
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 04 Nov 2016 02:07:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

slugbug wrote:
Looks like she moved up to 14th.

Just started following this story but she got up to #2 not so long ago. This is BIG news. I'll bet some "experts" losing to Kate Hairopoulos are upset, but a good part of the NFL establishment has to be freaking out being pwned by Mia Khalifa, even if it's being underplayed media-wise. This only makes me cheer harder for the ladies.

On the other hand, Mia ignored my tweet which makes me think she's a probably Mac user. Grin
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 04 Nov 2016 10:23:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Gotta get some more people... Only have 20 so far for this week's games. Need 20 more for the Sunday games in order to get the extra prize thrown in... Grin
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

eunoia
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 07 Nov 2016 10:53:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

You'd think I'd be doing better in a week the Chargers won...

Which one did Painful Cheese get wrong?

Oh. Obviously... Grin Grin Grin (Nice going!)
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 10:16:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Congrats to Painful Cheese for winning week nine! Your prize (and Travelguy2's from last week) are shipping today!

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Tue, 08 Nov 2016 14:33:56; edited 4 times in total
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 10:19:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Week 10 (Games of Nov. 10-14, 2016)

Up for grabs is a Tesoro GRAM Spectrum RGB gaming keyboard, as seen in the Bigbruin.com review and at Newegg.com.

The rapid reacting Tesoro AGILE key switch offers optimized keystroke, fast response and accurate actuation. Housed in a semi-translucent for optimal transparency and capped with a low-profile key, the Agile switch has a total travel distance of 3.5mm and an actuation of 1.5 mm, and a tactile level of 3 making the GRAM Spectrum the fastest yet tactile low-profile key switch.

Special thanks to Tesoro for providing this unit... The prize is the gently used review sample which will just about pass for new!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Site Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 7 of 15

Jump to: