Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Win a 64GB Kingston SDXC and Action Camera Micro SDXC Card
Pro Football Pick Em 2016-2017 Season Tracker
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 02:41:11    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I am in Germany and having a hard time getting online. Results for this past week will be delayed and we msy have to skip the coming week. Sorry.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

skarydrunkguy
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 00:06:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Make sure to have a good beer and a brat
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 08:06:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Thanks - definitely had some good beers! I updated the scores and see that Travelguy2 won again! Congrats!

I will make it official and what not in the next couple days as I get back on schedule... And we will definitely kick off the next week as usual on Tuesday!

Sorry for not running it this week. I can't believe how disconnected I was with poor phone service and minimal Wifi (and time for getting online anyway).

Thumbs Up
slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 15:05:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Congrats Travelguy2 on another win.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 09:20:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Congrats to Travelguy2 for winning week seven! I will get the prize out to you soon!

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 12:51:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Week 9 (Games of Nov. 3-7, 2016)

Up for grabs is a Kingston MobileLite Wireless Pro 64GB Mobile Backup, as seen at Newegg.com.

If we can get 40 players or more in this week's game, the prize will also include a 64GB Kingston SDXC UHS-I U3 card, as seen at Newegg.com.

Kingston’s MobileLite Wireless Pro charges smartphones and tablets faster, with a 2A output charging maximum, and charges phones up to 2x from a single, fully charged MLWG31 . It features a 6,700 mAh battery and lets you wirelessly access the contents of a USB drive or SD card2 . MobileLite Wireless Pro includes 64GB of built-in storage, extendable via USB drives and SD cards. It has premium Japanese battery cells that make the battery more reliable and longer lasting than their competitors.

Special thanks to Kingston for providing this unit to give away!
Travelguy2
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 13:57:13    Post Subject: Week 7 Reply with quote View Single Post

Thanks...9 & 6 isn't much to brag about.
When I signed on I thought I had placed maybe 12th or so. Picks aren't getter easier deeper in the season.
Thanks Jason...nice prize.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 14:00:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

You're welcome!

And everyone - Take a look at the fine print for this week...

If we can get 40 players or more in this week's game, the prize will also include a 64GB Kingston SDXC UHS-I U3 card

That will give you a total of 128GB in the Mobilelite, or perhaps a nice upgrade to your camera's storage situation.

Hoping to get more players in, to make it more interesting and perhaps to lure in more sponsors. Please spread the word if you know anyone - even if they know nothing about football. Laughing
Leon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 22:59:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Congratulations Travelguy2 Thumbs Up
eunoia
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 01 Nov 2016 14:54:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Congrats to Travelguy2 Week 7 and snowl Week 8, I'm trying to give you guys some competition, really! Mad

(Same goes for Mia Khalifa, who'd be 73-47 here after Week 8, which would be a share of first! Started following her picks this week and they looked crazy, but her Bucs and Eagles both went to overtime!)

Last edited by eunoia on Tue, 01 Nov 2016 16:52:25; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Site Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 6 of 15

Jump to: