Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Need new heaphones for gaming...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 10:09:25    Post Subject: Need new heaphones for gaming... Reply with quote View Single Post

Looking at a pair of wireless 5.1 or 7.1 headphones, any thoughts?

Corsair Vengeance 2000
Logitech G930
Plantronics 995

Any others that I might be overlooking?
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

snowl
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 16:18:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I've always heard that it is better to go the nice headphones paired with a good sound card route.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 12:38:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Not sure if your still looking, I picked up the G930's because my old one's started weird'n out.

The sound is pretty good, the only thing I don't like is that they completely cover your whole ears, and make my ears sweat! LOL! Also no replaceable battery.

Pretty decent overall, and the good and bad is they block external sound pretty good.
(TSC)Bender
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 22:50:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Not entirely familiar with wireless 5.1/7.1 headphones, but i've heard good things about Astro's products. They have a few wireless headphones available (with the A50 just released recently). Not sure if this is your first pair of 5.1/7.1 headphones, but I personally prefer a pair of quality stereo headphones with surround sound virtualization if needed. Tried a few wired/wireless 5.1 headphones and they sacrifice sound quality too much for me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: