Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
ThinkComputers & NZXT Giveaway!
thinkcomputers.org
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~*77*~
Xenophobe

PostPosted: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 07:42:44    Post Subject: ThinkComputers & NZXT Giveaway! Reply with quote View Single Post

Quote:
We have teamed up with our friends over at NZXT to bring you, our readers another great Giveaway! NZXT is a company built upon gamer’s dreams, hopes to create products that put consumers first. With the objective of designing unique products catered for hardware enthusiasts and gamers, NZXT has grown into a globally renowned brand recognized for dedication towards creating the next great gaming product. NZXT has won numerous awards from media and publications from across the globe with a product line spanning from gaming chassis, power, and gaming input devices. As a corporation formed by gamers , NZXT continues to expand into new horizons and push the limits further with each product unveiling. NZXT has supplied us with one of their new cases the Phantom and their Sentry LXE fan controller unit to give away to you!
thinkcomputers.org
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

pZn
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 18:55:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

thanks Smile
dlb
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 22:05:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Is this contest the same contest as the NZXT Phantom give away that started on Feb 3? I'm a "new" member so I'm not allow to post any links... but it's the contest that ends on Feb 20.... are these two contests the same?

Thx
FlyingLigerZ
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 02:30:13    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I think it is the same. But that case is great. ive been looking just like inching to buy it for soo long.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 07:26:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Two contests!
slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 14:44:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

dlb wrote:
Is this contest the same contest as the NZXT Phantom give away that started on Feb 3? I'm a "new" member so I'm not allow to post any links... but it's the contest that ends on Feb 20.... are these two contests the same?

Thx

The contest that ends on Feb 20th is here on Big Bruin.
Ryuujin
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 18:47:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

This is the specific case that I want. Currently, I'm rolling with an Antec 900 and wanna switch, but literally only for the Phantom.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: