Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Nu Tech Dark Shadow 256MB MP3 Sunglasses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:54:26    Post Subject: Nu Tech Dark Shadow 256MB MP3 Sunglasses Reply with quote View Single Post

Nu Tech has combined one of the most popular technology items of today, an MP3 player, with something many of us use every day, a pair of sunglasses. I am a sucker for any tool or gadget that tries to combine more than one use or function into a single item, but I also have learned from experience that many times such items fail to perform well at any of the tasks they were designed to do. - The Review

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:00:34; edited 3 times in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:21:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Have to admit I'm jealous. Been thinking of getting a pair of those for bike riding in the summer. But then again that would mean I'd have to get away from the computer to actually ride my bike! LOL
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 21:43:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Not only did these get a Slashdot last week, today I see they made it to .com.com

.com.com

Not ./ traffic from there, but definitely cool. Cool
jpietrovito
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 16:45:57    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Just wanted to say thanks for the great review. I would not have purchased these had it not been for the review. Computer Geeks actually has these for 49.99 now. While 256MB is extremely small for an mp3 player, I wasn't interested in them for the storage capacity, but rather for the cool technology. I never listen to an mp3 player for more than an hour or two at a time anyway so these are more than adequate. Thanks for the info!
Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 12:34:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

A buddy of mine has the Oakley ones that run $700 or so. He uses them on the motorcycle, says they work well. Personally, I think they're more gimmick than tool, even for entertainment.
Enigmachine
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 12:38:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Isn't it illegal to drive with headphones/earphones on?

Maybe it's just in my country. Smile Or maybe your buddy doesn't care. I was just wondering. Cool
Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 12:52:11    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

A quick call to state patrol and they tell me that both ears obstructed/covered with headphones would constitute a violation in Colorado. One ear, however, is OK so (in my case at least) I'm all good with my HS830.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Electronics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: