Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Electronics Are Better Than Sex
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:04:38    Post Subject: Electronics Are Better Than Sex Reply with quote View Single Post

Mildly amusing... and true!

Quote:
Stereotypes are a fact of life. They exist for everyone. One major stereotype of men is that all they ever think about is sex. There is some truth to this of course but I think I found something guys like even better, electronics. When I say guys I am referring to straight men, I have no idea if gay men have the same interest, or if they always think about sex like straight men do. - Electronics Are Better Than Sex

Razz

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Sat, 04 Mar 2006 16:23:41; edited 2 times in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:08:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

lol nice

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
Blue|Fusion
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:25:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

True. But [legal] assault rifles are still greater than electronics...and sex!

I <3 (yes, I did a <3) my AR-15 Carbine (M-4) Banana
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:30:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i shot a fab-10 ar-15...it was nice but i want one with a clip...
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 00:32:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Blue|Fusion wrote:
True. But [legal] assault rifles are still greater than electronics...and sex!

I <3 (yes, I did a <3) my AR-15 Carbine (M-4) Banana

No they aren't. Sex is MUCH better.... and trust me, I've shot things that will make you squirt in your pants.
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 01:26:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
No they aren't. Sex is MUCH better.... and trust me, I've shot things that will make you squirt in your pants.

...and sex is better how, at least for that you dont have to take your pants off to squirt...

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 09:30:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

When your older... you will find out.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Blue|Fusion
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 10:59:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'll still stick to the rifle stuff. Hell, the only time I've been flashed was by a SWAT member in the firing range with and flashbang grenade. That was only Friday, too. That was definately intense, cool, and then SWAT let me and my friend play with the MP5s on the range (they had an M-4, too, but I already shot my dads plenty of times...so I wanted to try out the MP5). The Seargeant gave me 3x 30 round magazines and said have some fun. They're only 9mm rounds so it's hard to miss...even in 3 round burst and full auto. I still wanna know what you were shooting that made you mess your pants, EC. A .60 cal MG? .50 cal sniper? I know that would make me explode in my pants.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 14:34:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I was in the Marines... I shot bigger things than those (think missiles). Shot the MP5 as well.
Blue|Fusion
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 14:41:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hmm. What were you doing that you used missiles? Air to ground? SAM? AIM-120 or AIM-9 missiles (that's what I hope to get to use in the USAF in a few years). But small arms fire (snipers, mainly) are still funner, because you have to get behind enemy lines where the adrenaline hits you. Being in the beloved Core, I'm sure you know alot about that, too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: