Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
weekend plans?
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 13:22:00    Post Subject: weekend plans? Reply with quote View Single Post

currently i am at a mac store on fassion island in newport beach, CA posting to you from a mac g5 osX tiger and a bigass monitor...my weekend is goin pretty good so far....pmg stick taht in your pipe and smoke it Wave .
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 13:25:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Quote:
currently i am at a mac store on fassion island in newport beach,

That is too close to where I live for comfort. Go back to where you belong would ya Yikes Grin
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 13:39:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

1. relax
2. do some laundry
3. pull some weeds out of my garden
4. do some fly fishing tomorrow
5. relax some more.

went to one of my ex's daughter's graduation lastnite. was quite happy for the little girl. then went out to dinner with the ex of 7 years ago(damn is she still a fine honey).
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 18:12:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

1) Find a way for my in-laws to get from Wy to Co, around the SNOW ROAD closures (in June... Confused)
2) Go to the hardware store, buy a sump pump to drain the water from a window well so it stops leaking into my basement.
3) Clean out the window well, and seal the Censored ing thing so it doesn't happen again.
4) Getting drunk
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 18:39:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Well I had no real plans but now I do. I know Hack did not wipe the cookies on that Mac so I am going to go to Fashion Island, find that Mac, log in and change his password Grin
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 18:41:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I am going to go have some beers, some clams and lobsters, then some more beers... Evil Banana
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 00:03:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

- sleeping in
- going to my sons house for a visit
- heading to J-ville to look at a VW
- dinner on one of the islands with friends

Wave
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

renovation
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 20:38:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i did what is not normal for me - i worked ! prep a persons home to be vinyl sided .
i have to say -renovations been in retirement for the better part of 4 years now -so it takes big bucks for me to put on my tool belt . i also went to the first of many grad . partys i have to go to this summer .
Dud3!
Forum abandoner

PostPosted: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 22:13:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Show on Friday, work on Saturday (BLECH!), show Saturday night (complete with drama!), work Sunday, playing guitar/listening to music Sunday night.

Now let's start on next weekend. Annabel Lee's last show with the current lineup is Friday the tenth, so that'll kick my next weekend off.

HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 22:52:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

dadx2mj wrote:
Well I had no real plans but now I do. I know Hack did not wipe the cookies on that Mac so I am going to go to Fashion Island, find that Mac, log in and change his password Grin

Laughing good luck...and no i dint wipe em but i did logout and didnt save the passy so its gunna take a little work to get it... Grin ...i'm back home now fassion island was allright but it was all rich and crap i saw 6 porches ina row driving around...i did get some good r/c heli flying in at the hotel tho, all in all the weekend was good.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: