Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Wireless Headphones
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 18 May 2005 10:04:43    Post Subject: Wireless Headphones Reply with quote View Single Post

Looking at getting a pair of wireless heaphones, tired of playing games without any sound since my wife has super hearing...

Any suggestions?

Looking at:
http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=314320&pfp=BROWSE

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=386004

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=WHP150-R&cat=SPK but factory reconditioned
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Wed, 18 May 2005 10:17:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Why wireless?? If your going to be using it for mainly gaming, why not look into a gaming headset like the one Dad just reviewed?
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Wed, 18 May 2005 10:35:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I am not much into wireless but of the two headsets I reviewed I like the Ezonics better. Although they dont have a microphone the sound is a lot better. Anytime I game or listen to music first thing I do is go for the headphones now. My kids are really loving the AudioFX for game play and they are not too into music so it works out good for them.
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 18 May 2005 10:43:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

1. I HATE wires Grin
2. I regularly get up and roam around my room and house during a long gaming session, and need to hear the game even if I'm away from the keyboard (in case some moron decided to attack something when I'm not there).
3. Less clutter around my desk
4. I REALLY HATE wires

Can't find a good pair of Wireless I'll have to go with wired, and will probably go with those that Dad just did, but would rather look at wireless first Smile

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
Why wireless?? If your going to be using it for mainly gaming, why not look into a gaming headset like the one Dad just reviewed?
tebo
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 26 May 2005 03:06:59    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

The headphones you posted are mostly for TV, not made for computing
hihecat
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 01:03:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

have you tried the bluetooth headset?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: