Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
MX1000 Setpoint software goes nuts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spike Spiegel
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 05:49:20    Post Subject: MX1000 Setpoint software goes nuts Reply with quote View Single Post

My MX1000 is one of my best choice in PC hardware, but I have a little problem with its software: it helps me to set and use all the "en plus" buttons, but at the same time it prevents me from using the third button. It just doesnt work like it doesnt exist.
"Au contraire", unloading the software the button works perfectly but I obviously have no longer any control over the other buttons and the wheel goes for and back of three rows instead of one as I prefer to set. Bang Head
I dont want to have to load the software under windows and unload it each time I have to play an FPS or a strategy game like Black and White 2 where the third button is vital to reload the weapon or to rotate and incline the view.
HELP!!! Thank you....

PS: be patient with my english, I'm italian, after all. Grin
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 06:16:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have an MX1000, and by default it doesn't work as desired... I think it is set to ZOOM. But, I was able to change it to emulate a third button. I will look at it when I am at that PC...

Welcome! Wave
Spike Spiegel
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 07:36:22    Post Subject: Thank you a lot... Reply with quote View Single Post

You were right, there is a way to make the wheel to work as the third button through the setpoint software.
I dont know how I couldnt see it!!! Rolling Eyes
The last option of the assignable functions is "More" or "Other" (I dont know, my software is italian) and among the additional functions is "Central button". I dont know if it works in the games, yet, cause I've not tried it, but I'm going to as soon as I'll finish to write this post. Anyway I'm trustful about it! King
Thank you for the hint and may the force be with you! Wave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: