Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Titan Vanessa CPU Cooler
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 20:22:27    Post Subject: Titan Vanessa CPU Cooler Reply with quote View Single Post

Getting away from the plain square heat sinks make the Vanessa truly unique. This design works very well, and I found it to have a great ability to cool a processor. If the "butterfly" design doesn't bother you, this is a great option to get away from the normal designs... Perhaps Titan will develop other more manly heat sink designs, such as a skull or a dragon… - The Review

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Mon, 01 May 2006 22:49:21; edited 1 time in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Sheiko
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 02:57:06    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

now where do we buy this?
Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 03:54:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have to admit, I spent some time trying to come up with the secret US (or any other) distributor and found nothing.

Usually the unobtainium things can be found somewhere, (in a small shop in eastern BFE for example) but the Vanessa proved to be even more elusive than I thought.

Sorry I couldn't help, but I will keep looking!!!!

And a big huge welcome to BigBruin.com Sheiko!!!!
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 08:44:32    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hi Sheiko, welcome!

This, like many of the Titan products we have reviewed, isn't immediately available in the US. according to the guy from Titan they are available in Asia, and will hopefully find their way elsewhere... but I don't think that has happened yet!
Sheiko
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 13:55:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

thank you for the welcome. its been a couple of month or almost since the reviews started. i've found the S type series Titan Venassa cooling however L type is no where to be found (even in European stores). i'll make a request for it with a few Ebay vendors i know hopefully their start the chain.
Butterflychick
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 01:37:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

so i can't just order it online from their company? i really want the Vanessa L-Type heatsink. for the processor i have i don't need the S-Type.
Sheiko
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:32:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

unforunatly you have to order the S type from Europe (greece specifically) forabout 60 to 70 US dollars. i was working with a group to become resellers however its not goin so well. Bang Head
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Cooling All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: