Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Daddy Got New Shoes....
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlie
DeathStar

PostPosted: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 19:15:17    Post Subject: Daddy Got New Shoes.... Reply with quote View Single Post

My United Motors (Chinese) 150cc POS scooter blew a rear sheave yesterday and destroyed most of the inner workings of the rear drive train so I went out today and got a good deal on an 09 Kymco 250. Here's a stock pic as I have to pick it up in the morning. 70MPG, dual discs, Fuel Injection and quite a bit more; $5799 out the door with a 5 year warranty ($0 deductible, parts and labor). And, yes, I still have the super-sonic sled (Hayabusa)

Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 20:55:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Man - you have bikes on opposite ends of the chart, ehh?

Very cool.

If I didn't have to go 40 miles a day on some of the least pleasant stretches of Rte 80 - I'd consider something like that!
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 23:47:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

For that price you could have gotten a Sportster. Sure it only gets about 50MPG, and only has a 2 yr warrant. But, think of all the money you'd save instead of having your lunch money taken by bikers every day.

Laughing

O'well... at least your rice rocket is cool. Maybe you can come back later on it and drive circles around them until they get dizzy and pass out. :-)
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 01 May 2010 03:16:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Oh dear lord.. I cant even come up with a smart@ss remark.
acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Sat, 01 May 2010 03:44:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I don't know charlie, you've had more HP in cooling fans for your computers (deathstar mainframe) than that thing has? Can''t you just strap a couple wheels to one of the old fans and make a frame for a battery and a couple wheels?
DeathStar

PostPosted: Sat, 01 May 2010 16:34:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

knight0334 wrote:
Oh dear lord.. I cant even come up with a smart@ss remark.

WHAT?!?!?! Come on, Bobby! Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: