Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Super Street Fighter IV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blake
Unwillingly Unwitty

PostPosted: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 10:53:52    Post Subject: Super Street Fighter IV Reply with quote View Single Post

Following on the overwhelming success of Street Fighter IV, Capcom has announced Super Street Fighter IV for the Xbox 360 and PS3, hitting stores spring of 2010. And of course I have snagged a few screenshots:

Quote:
Super Street Fighter IV features the full roster of 25 characters from Street Fighter IV such as Ryu, Ken, Crimson Viper, Abel, El Fuerte and Rufus, while adding about eight characters new to the world of Street Fighter IV. The impressive new roster includes classic combatants from previous Street Fighter games like T. Hawk as well as all-new characters such as the mysterious and deadly female fighter, Juri.

Super Street Fighter IV adds new Ultra Combos and advancements to the state of the art online matchmaking and online gameplay introduced in Street Fighter IV with numerous additional features. Super Street Fighter IV takes many of the groundbreaking features introduced in Street Fighter IV and refines everything to deliver the ultimate vision of Street Fighter to fans the world over.

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

crowTrobot
Rated R

PostPosted: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 14:49:33    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I heard this game will never come out for the PC Sad

SFIV was one of the better 3D Vision games I've played and I would've loved to play this on PC.
TomatoSlayer
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 16:16:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I bought SFIV on Steam a while back when it was on sale. Still haven't played it because my computer isn't powerful enough. -_-

Perhaps by the time I get some decent hardware, they'll have considered releasing SSFIV for the PC.
shadrach
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 06:39:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Me and my wife loves to play games very much and that is why I am always searching for new games so that we can enjoy playing different games. I like Super Street Fighter IV very much and I have played it on my PS 3 but I have doubt about it that it may not come for PC.
crowTrobot
Rated R

PostPosted: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 18:04:13    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: