Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Disable Shortcut keys
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 10:16:19    Post Subject: Disable Shortcut keys Reply with quote View Single Post

I don't know what the deal is, but I have sent at least 10 e-mails before finishing them in the past month by hitting the shortcut keys, like ALT-S. Some of the times I am nearly positive I wasn't touching the ALT key, but e-mails would go anyway... Are there others besides ALT-S that will send an e-mail in Outlook or Outlook Express?

Anyway... Where can I go to disable these things so I stop sending empty e-mails... Laughing

Bang Head
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

michael_holmes
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 16:43:03    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

CTRL-ENTER also does it. I'm pretty sure you can't disable the keys
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 16:45:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

If that is true... I might accept Dud3!'s typical response to this question... Laughing
thePMG
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 16:55:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

How about removing the keys entirely?

That will teach em.

Dud3!
Forum abandoner

PostPosted: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 17:44:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Laughing I don't know if Thunderbird has any shortcuts for sending mail, I rarely use e-mail so I'm not very familiar with all the details.
michael_holmes
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 22:08:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Oooooh I know what you could do is jump in a time machine go back to win Alan Job and Bill Gates were working together. You could tell Job what Gates was going to do that way Job could beat him to the punch. Then we could all sit around today and b!%@# about how Macintosh has the market cornered and if they didn't have such a monopoly that Microsoft could get a foot in the door and show everyone what real code does. And Linux would still be way to unuser friendly for 85% of the population and the 30% that think they can use it well can tell us how great it is all the time. While the 15% who can really use it sit in the background and shake their heads. Ummmm never mind
thePMG
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 22:33:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hey, guess what? His name is Steve Jobs.

You must be thinking of Paul Allen, who is a co-founder of Microsoft. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by thePMG on Sun, 13 Jun 2004 01:45:43; edited 1 time in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Dud3!
Forum abandoner

PostPosted: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 00:14:59    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Uhh, what was that all about?
thePMG
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 01:47:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dud3! wrote:
Uhh, what was that all about?

Oh, I think I know what that post was TRYING to be, although it was poorly executed. Laughing

michael_holmes
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 21:28:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Oh I'm gonna get you PMG not in a properly .exe way but I'll do it. JK. I was messing with you Dud3 it was poorly done. I'm sorry PMG I have a problem of mixing 1st and last names of people So BigPMG make theBruin get off my back :>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: