Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Win the New N0204 miniNAS from Thecus
Win the World’s Tiniest NAS Device
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 18 May 2009 21:39:05    Post Subject: Win the New N0204 miniNAS from Thecus Reply with quote View Single Post

05/18/2009 – People have been clamoring over how to get a hold of the Thecus® N0204 miniNAS – the world’s tiniest full-featured NAS device. Well today, Thecus® Technology is pleased to announce that you can win one for FREE by entering the Share it and Win Contest!

From 5/18 to 6/30, Thecus® will be opening the Share it and Win Contest for hardware buffs around the world. All you need to do is help us spread the word about the Thecus® N0204 miniNAS!

Here’s how it works:

1. Head over to www.thecus.com and download the N0204 miniNAS press release in your language.
2. Post the press release, pictures and all, on your own personal blog.
3. Copy and paste the address of your N0204 miniNAS posting to the Share it and Win Contest Page and fill in your contact information.
4. Congratulations! You’ve been entered into a random drawing for one of five N0204 miniNAS devices!

On Aug 1st, Thecus® will choose five entered blog postings, and after the posting has been verified, the winners will be posted on the official Thecus® homepage: www.thecus.com

Here are the contest rules:

1. You can post the press release and enter as many times as you wish.
2. The posting can only appear once on the same blog.
3. Postings must appear on blogs that you personally own.
4. All entries that do not follow the contest rules will be disqualified from the contest.
5. All decisions made by Thecus® judges are final.

“We think the N0204 miniNAS is just the handiest NAS unit ever created, and we want our users to help us get the word out,” notes Thecus General Manager Florence Shih. “Best of luck to all contestants and thank you to everyone for supporting Thecus!”

Official event page:
www.thecus.com.tw/event/index.php

For more information on the N0204, check out: http://www.thecus.com/products_over.php?cid=12&pid=137&set_language=english
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

fatbastard
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 19 May 2009 08:52:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Sad Me no blog...but nice contest for those that do.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 19 May 2009 08:54:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I didn't even read it before posting...

Weird that they would start a contest on the same day that I decided to run one with one of their products. Completely coincidental. And I see another tech site with a NAS contest (but theirs is empty).
slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 19 May 2009 13:40:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Submitted my entry Smile
x.clay
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 19 May 2009 14:36:51    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

hmm...I don't own a blog so I guess I'm sitting this one out.
SUSHRUKH
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Fri, 22 May 2009 01:53:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Is it USA/Canada only ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: