Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Sapphire Vapor-X Radeon HD4890 1GB Graphics Card
http://www.bigbruin.com/content/sapphirehd4890_1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 06:39:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Never satisfied with just releasing a typical product, Sapphire now offers a variety of Radeon HD4890 cards, including the factory overclocked Vapor-X Radeon HD4890 1GB unit provided for this review. This card gives the reference design RV790 GPU a slight speed boost from 850MHz to 870MHz, while also giving the GDDR5 memory a bump from 975MHz to 1050MHz.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 08:57:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Very important milestone... Review/article number 666 here!
pillar
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 09:09:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Is this quote from the review true?

Quote:
With the included Display Port to DVI adapter, you have the ability to run three typical displays while also having your HDTV hooked up via HDMI.

I have 24" 1920x1200 and 20" 1600x1200 monitors + FullHD (1920x1080) HDTV. My plan would be to have the monitors connected through DVI and HDTV through HDMI. Is this graphic card really capable of this or is it restricted to display from only two connections at a time (I have found this to be the case with many of these cards that have extra connectors..) If it is true, this would be my holy grail of a video card! Thanks in advance.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 09:37:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hi - When I wrote that I don't think I intended to imply that all 3, well 4 actually when including HDMI, would be used simultaneously... But as I read it now I can't help but only interpret it that way. I think I meant you could pick from 3, but I will hook everything up this weekend and test it out. Look for an answer one way or another very soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Video All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: