Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Can somone pick up my $$$, I'm a bit busy at the moment.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 20:07:02    Post Subject: Can somone pick up my $$$, I'm a bit busy at the moment. Reply with quote View Single Post

Apparently I have several million dollars just waiting for me at the Kentucky airport. I was wondering where I left it. Wink It's nice to see that they got it out of Nigeria for me. Grin I'd hate to think of what would have happened if I hadn't put my e-mail address on the two trunks stuffed with cash. Laughing

Quote:

You can now email me at: robert_holscher@yahoo.com

- Hello, My name is Agent Robert Holscher; the Assest Delivery Director & Diplomat of Cinncinati/Northern Kentucky Int'l Airport in the United States, which renders diverse services to millions to people annualy. It's my greatest pleasure to contact you today, to inform you that the United States Federal Reserve Bank has abandoned (2) sealed trunk-boxes at our Warehouse containing the whopping amount of $4.5Million USDollars which was your un-claimed compensation-funds from Africa.. The (2) consignment sealed boxes bears your name/e-mail as the Bonafide Owner & Beneficiary. Therefore, As the Assest Delivery Director; I am very much willing to help you ensure the successful delivery of your consignment-boxes from the Kentucky Airport's Warehouse to your home-doorstep. Due to the legitimacy of this transaction,All necessary arrangements has been put-in place with the United States Federal Reserve to ensure the shipment of your boxes to your doorstep. In order to cross-check the accuracy of our data-baseinformations, You are advised to provide us with the requested details to facilitate the Shipment of your consignment-boxes to your doorstep. (A) Your correct full names. (B) Your direct cellphone number. (C) Your (any) form of Identification (Scanned Passport Copy or Scanned Driver's license copy e.t.c.. (D) Your full house address with city/state/zip-code (for shipment). The Northern Kentucky International Airport in collaboration with the United States Federal Reserve hereby assures and guarantees you that upon the provision of the requested informations as outlined above, we shall process your shipment immediately and i will personally make the delivery to your doorstep. This is a great oppurtunity for you to recieve your consignment-boxes especially now, that it's within your closest reach of collection here in the United States. Looking forward to your favourable response, Best Regards, Agent Robert Holscher. Assest Delivery Department. Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport. Terminal 1, 2939 Terminal Dr. Hebron KY 41048 USA.. Telephone: 502-275-2731

Boo Boo

FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 18:32:57    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

lol i hope people arent really that retarded

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 19:58:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

FOX wrote:

If they weren't... I wouldn't have a job.
acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 01:11:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

FOX wrote:

These things wouldn't even exist if there weren't people out there that fell for them. This is the first one I've gotten that mentions the US though. Not even sure the airport is real, but the position he claims to hold sounds like a complete fabrication. You'd think they would do a bit more research if it's how they intend to make money. I was actually tempted to e-mail him and tell him I lived right around the corner and would just drop by and pick up my crates. Grin...............What can I say, I'm bored.

Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:05:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hmm, well I'm heading up to TN this weekend so I'll be close to KY. Want me to pick up your stash? lol
mrweasel
I can haz cheezbrgr?

PostPosted: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 10:11:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
FOX wrote:

If they weren't... I wouldn't have a job.

Amen, brother!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: