Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Vegas trip
View previous topic :: View next topic  
timberwolf
Rated R

PostPosted: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 21:08:30    Post Subject: Vegas trip Reply with quote View Single Post

Just came back from Vegas. Man, last night, my friends and I were walking around the Bellagio and we saw 2 guys playing blackjack. They each had their own reserved table and had so much money. The odd thing was that one guy had a giant stuffed crab sitting next to him and the other guy had a giant stuffed turtle sitting next to him. It was just so crazy to see them play with that much money without a care in the world. I saw one of the guys tip them right before he had his hand delt.

Those dealers are lucky. I bet they were tipped a lot that night.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 21:19:41    Post Subject: Re: Vegas trip Reply with quote View Single Post

timberwolf wrote:
Just came back from Vegas. Man, last night, my friends and I were walking around the Bellagio and we saw 2 guys playing blackjack. They each had their own reserved table and had so much money. The odd thing was that one guy had a giant stuffed crab sitting next to him and the other guy had a giant stuffed turtle sitting next to him. It was just so crazy to see them play with that much money without a care in the world. I saw one of the guys tip them right before he had his hand delt.

Those dealers are lucky. I bet they were tipped a lot that night.

man... those prostitutes are getting creative with their outfits.
sbrehm72255
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 23:54:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Fools and their money are easily parted as they say, but if you can afford it, I guess it's ok for the folks to take it from them.
Challenger
Rated R

PostPosted: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 08:06:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Was the big crab Mr. Krabs? Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: