Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Logitech io Personal Digital Pen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 19:50:19    Post Subject: Logitech io Personal Digital Pen Reply with quote View Single Post

Check out the Bigbruin.Com review: **HERE**

And share your comments / questions in this thread... Thanks!

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:26:46; edited 2 times in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

fatbastard
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:00:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

What did you use as a copier? Work copier or did you scan it then print it out?
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:16:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Work copier... scanning and printing probably would have been much better... the copiers here are REALLY poor!
T-shirt
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 06:52:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

It's good to know this can work, I looked at these in the store a while back (of course the demo was screwed up everywhere I saw it) and that you could make your own paper (when I looked at them the device was fairly cheap but the paper was way too expensive) Still not quite what I need
I'm looking for an input device for my Mom. must be handwriting based, able to reliably read her neat old school printing, simple to use, low supply cost, low maintaince, and fairly portable.
This or other pen device, a tablet, OCR, possibly speech recognition still haven't found the perfect setup.
psiboy2u
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 20:32:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Thanks BigBruin for the review. I was wondering if you had given thought to using the pen without an ink cartridge so that you could continue to use the same paper? I've gotten used to writing notes without looking down at my text so I was just wondering if this would work.

psiboy2u
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 20:35:11    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hey psiboy2u, welcome! Thats not a bad idea! I think I'd need some kind of resistance to help guide my hand, but for others that could work well... like "air" writing... I'll have to try that out...
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 08:03:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

A scanner of this size and portability would be great in school. Go to the library and use it to scan in stuff about your papers Smile
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: