Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Roadmaster USA Scrolling Digital License Plate Frame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 07:18:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

It is difficult to put the Roadmaster USA Scrolling Digital License Plate Frame into a category with many other products on the market, especially any we typically review, but it is definitely a unique, interesting idea. The LEDs are bright and easy to read, and setup is fairly simple once you give the manual a quick read. - The Review
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

renovation
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:37:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i never pay that type of $$$ for something that will catch a cops eye .and im guessing go bad after a short time do to michigans winters !
JimBowy

PostPosted: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:48:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

renovation wrote:
i never pay that type of $$$ for something that will catch a cops eye .and im guessing go bad after a short time do to michigans winters !

if its plastic I don't see the issue? how's it just going to go bad?

T-shirt
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:13:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

JimBowy wrote:
renovation wrote:

if its plastic I don't see the issue? how's it just going to go bad?

The "HELLO" part is an electronic LED scroller......salt and road sand have a way of penetrating electronics and killing them, also plastics are usually more fragile at cold temps.

because it's fairly small I'd worry about getting rear ended as some idiot moves up to read it a freeway speed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: