Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Turn Your Woman Into A Hot Gamer Babe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 09 May 2006 15:50:54    Post Subject: Turn Your Woman Into A Hot Gamer Babe Reply with quote View Single Post

It's every techno geeks dream to find a woman who can hold her own at playing computer games. You know what I'm talking about. Lara Croft figure, Delia Smith cooking ability and the thumbs and fingers of Johnathan 'Fatality' Wendel. Men secretly desire being with a woman who can hold her own when it comes to power tools, fast cars, drinking beer and an all night online fragging session at Halo 2. So how do you go about turning your lady into this perfect vision of erotic geekness? Simple. Start with Halo 2 on the green X passion machine and follow these handy step by step tips to create your dream game girlie. - maxitmag.com

Laughing
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

tomato
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Fri, 19 May 2006 15:05:51    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

LOL! Great article ....especially the model they used to depict the "female gamer" YOWZA!!!! :O Smile Smile

On a serious note, the wife plays more vids than I do! *for shame* She's logged more hrs on GTA:SA than I care to remember... and she can kick my butt in Soul Calibur... yup, she's a gamer, and that is a good thing in my book Smile

stratus
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 22 May 2006 12:38:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Sweet article. I've been trying to get my wife to game with me for years. She is just not into it. She likes outdoor stuff and horses (thats why I bought her one). =) I'm still trying to chip away though because you can never stop trying. When I can get her to come to QuakeCon with me I'll know I've accomplished my goal. =)
vanilla
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 22 May 2006 23:40:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I love being with a woman, and NOT being a woman myself. That is why I despise games like Tombraider, or similiar games where you get to play as a woman. I have no interest in being a woman. Now if they had a game where you could play a hot looking guy with a beautiful woman at your side, then that I would be interested in playing.
edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Tue, 23 May 2006 14:48:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I sent it to my girlfriend, she didn't seem to find it as funny Laughing
Enigmachine
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 23 May 2006 17:02:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

So far my problem seems to be more of getting a woman first... I'll worry about the gaming later. Smile

I've got a redhead in my sights, actually started flirting with her by talking about Dungeons & Dragons! Smile But so far she hasn't agreed to come home to play some FEAR. Sad

So... I'm hoping my new premod case with zalman fans intrigues her enough to come over. Grin
Spotpuff
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 24 May 2006 11:48:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Enigmachine wrote:
So far my problem seems to be more of getting a woman first... I'll worry about the gaming later. Smile

I've got a redhead in my sights, actually started flirting with her by talking about Dungeons & Dragons! Smile But so far she hasn't agreed to come home to play some FEAR. Sad

So... I'm hoping my new premod case with zalman fans intrigues her enough to come over. Grin

Soon you'll be able to ask women everywhere to play with your Wii
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Enigmachine
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 24 May 2006 12:13:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

It's funny you should say that, I woke up this morning thinking I should get a Wii and find out if there's some sort of Twister game for it! Crazy
xtreme571
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 28 May 2006 12:04:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Spotpuff wrote:

Soon you'll be able to ask women everywhere to play with your Wii

HAHA too funny...im definately getting a Wii
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: