Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Tool - 10,000 Days
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 20:56:03    Post Subject: Tool - 10,000 Days Reply with quote View Single Post

OMFG, what an awesome album. For any Tool fans it's been 5 years in the making/waiting. I got an advanced copy *cough* last week before the May 2nd public release date.

Just had to say that, hope there are some Tool fans around here, or maybe some prospective Tool fans.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:01:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I am anxiously awaiting this! I have seen them, and A Perfect Circle, a few times live and hope to get to again this summer!

I have only heard the one song on the radio so far... and liked it alot!

In other music notes... Tickets for Alice In Chains at the Bowery Ballroom go on sale Tuesday at 2PM!! My co-workers better leave me the hell alone as I speed dial! Laughing

WOOT!
Blue|Fusion
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 01 May 2006 00:15:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yeah, I got that "advanced copy", too. Wow. It's been on my playlist all weekend. And only one song from that new album has been given to DJs (and anyone else who knew the FTP site, apparently). But it's definately in the top 5 Tool songs. I hope the rest of the album is like it.

And BB, singer from APC rocks, too! Singer from Tool and APC is one in the same, though, so that must count for alot of the soothing, uplifiting, spiritual sound....the kind you hear in church...........just not that kind of church.

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 01 May 2006 00:24:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I guess I don't get it. I'm so not a Tool fan, and only like Perfect Circle a little better. Maynard just seems to take himself WAY to serious for me.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 01 May 2006 06:45:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yeah - I only mentioned A Perfect Circle since they filled the void while Tool wasn't touring... Laughing

I am hoping the Alice In Chains tour has some guest singers... Since the original singer (Layne Staley) is obviously not with them, I hope they bring some of their recent guests on stage... Like, Maynard from Tool or Phil from Pantera.
Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 01 May 2006 10:54:11    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Blue|Fusion wrote:
Yeah, I got that "advanced copy", too. Wow. It's been on my playlist all weekend. And only one song from that new album has been given to DJs (and anyone else who knew the FTP site, apparently). But it's definately in the top 5 Tool songs. I hope the rest of the album is like it.

And BB, singer from APC rocks, too! Singer from Tool and APC is one in the same, though, so that must count for alot of the soothing, uplifiting, spiritual sound....the kind you hear in church...........just not that kind of church.

Well I have the entire album, it rocks, Vicarious is probably like my 3rd fav song off 10,000 Days just to give you an idea. Right in Two, then 10,000 Days are my top two songs.

Can't wait to get the real cd with loseless quality.
Blue|Fusion
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 01 May 2006 17:27:14    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yep. I'm buying the real album tomorrow, too. It's worth buying....twice.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 02 May 2006 01:19:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

EC is a tool...
LaTech
Ruthless TechTator

PostPosted: Tue, 02 May 2006 07:36:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

If it's as good as you guys say...I'll be getting it today also
Blue|Fusion
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 02 May 2006 16:16:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

T minus 1 hours, 44 minutes, 53 seconds until I go to best buys to pick up my copy Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: