Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
ECS KN1 SLI Extreme Mainboard
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 21:36:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Did you setup RAID as your boot disk right from the start with the Windows installation?

That has been a problem sometime... You have to make sure you have a floppy disk with the proper RAID drivers available for the old F6 prompt.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

tquach
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 21:13:19    Post Subject: northbridge Reply with quote View Single Post

Hi there guys. I have a quick question regarding the northbridge on this mobo. I've been using this board for over a year now, and it's been superb. However, I abhor the vexing northbridge fan. It's kind of loud whenever the cpu is under load. I want to install the Thermalright HR-05 or HR-05 SLI. The thing is that I need to see the temperature of the NB so that I won't fry it or something like that. I've tried to use Everest Ultimate 2006, but it won't show the NB's temperature at all. Are there other programs out there that would show me the NB's temp? Thank you for reading.
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:32:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I think nVidia's tool will show the temp of the NB (can't check right now, I'm at work).
tquach
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:50:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

do you mean NMonitor? I'm using NMonitor, and it says CPU: 28C, System: 25C
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Motherboards All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: