Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
updated info -how safe are your financial records -
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J-Dog3000
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 24 May 2005 10:09:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i like the frezzer or in between my woman's breasts Grin that way i always have an excuse to cop a feel
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Tue, 24 May 2005 10:33:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hellfire wrote:
This is why we've installed HD encryption on all computers at the bank I work at.

Did you read that link I posted? 90% of office staff gave up their passwords for a cheap pen. HD encryption won't do any good when the bad guy has the password.
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 24 May 2005 11:16:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

heheeh Yup, I know that's the truth. Did a quick survey of my department last week when we revised the password policy, and 90% of them pulled out a list of passwords out of their desk drawers. Knew they kept one, but was amazed at how easily it was pulled out. Then I went around the next morning and found most of their desks unlocked! And this is a group that has access to EVERY account within the company Bang Head

But that's also one of the reasons we're migrating to a single sign-on system.

Right now, most of them have 20+ passwords to remember for various systems Yikes
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Tue, 24 May 2005 11:56:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Let me know if you ever get there... Single Sign on is awesome, and is one of the best ideas. However getting their is a royal pain in the Censored.

Then re-training all the end users... LOOK TARD YOU GOT ONE PASSWORD DON'T WRITE THE Censored ING THING ON YOUR MONITOR!!!

Laughing
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 24 May 2005 12:48:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

ROTFL Yea, it's going to be a LONG process. They're goign to allow old systems to continue with their current process, but any new system has to use the single sign-on.

Which unfortunately for some systems, will never be possible due them using vendor controlled password schemes. But anything done in house has to be able to use it.

Probably take us 10 years to get there, heck, we FINALLY got off Win 95 and Novell just two months ago!!!!!! Yikes

Although, MY department has been on Win XP for 2 years Cool
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Tue, 24 May 2005 13:03:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Nothing wrong with Novell... I rather like Novell....
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 24 May 2005 15:37:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

novell is evil Laughing ...it causes 75% of the problems here at school...and since i have to fix the pc's here i am startin to hate novell.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Tue, 24 May 2005 15:51:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

HackaX0rus wrote:
novell is evil Laughing ...it causes 75% of the problems here at school...and since i have to fix the pc's here i am startin to hate novell.

My guess is you and your short bus gang are what cause the problems not Novell. Wave
renovation
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 24 May 2005 15:52:23    Post Subject: updated info-maybe biggest in history of banking Reply with quote View Single Post

NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - Bank of America Corp. and Wachovia Corp. are among the big banks notifying more than 670,000 customers that account information was stolen in what may the biggest security breach to hit the banking industry.

http://money.cnn.com/2005/05/23/news/fortune500/bank_info/index.htm?cnn=yes
IceNine
*The Freshest*

PostPosted: Tue, 24 May 2005 15:53:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

dadx2mj wrote:
HackaX0rus wrote:

My guess is you and your short bus gang are what cause the problems not Novell. Wave

HAHAHAHA Bad Air

A letter to a soldier
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: