Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Server Move... Not Sure When
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 07:45:25    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I said 8... 6 is painfully early for a SAturday! What are you doing up? starting now... Laughing
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 10:46:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....Is it done yet....
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 12:25:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yes. I did have a thread stating so, but I must have put it at the wrong place... Laughing

Confused Bang Head

It went well... Its just a matter of DNS issues for most, probably.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 12:33:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

If you know someone that is having a hard time getting here, I am guessing it is either a DNS issue, or perhpas they had altered their HOSTS files in the past to point straight to the IP. If they have done the second one, tell them the new IP is: 72.36.129.30

Thanks!
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 17:36:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

All the links on the site seem super quick to me... except one. Clicking to go to the forum index, from any link I can find on the site, seems to take a few seconds. Confused

Any forum page or subforum index is fast, but not the main index. It can be linked from within the forum or out on the content pages, doesn't matter.

Anyone else getting this?

And anyone have an idea how to fix it?

With updating the forum software so close to moving the site, I am unsure if I can blame one over the other...
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 17:40:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

For me it is slow going from the Main/Home page to the forum index...once I am on the forum index it seems fine to me. It was that way on the old server as well.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 17:47:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yeah? Hmmm... So, when you are in the forum, going back to the forum index is not slow? I get the slowness from the home page in like you, but I get it from anywhere!!

I am liking how fast everything else seems... Speed and power!! Laughing
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 17:55:18    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Sometimes going from a thread back to the main forum index is a little slow but not every time like going from the home page to the forum index is. I would say it is fast going back to the index most of the time but every so often it is slow in responding
thePMG
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 18:04:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Big Bruin wrote:
I said 8... 6 is painfully early for a SAturday! What are you doing up? starting now... Laughing

Weekend Warrior. I was getting ready for work.

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 18:35:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Could it be cookie confusion or DNS confusion? The old site is still available and the cookie domains on both are still the same. Maybe the DNS is looking both places? Confused That didn't make sense...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Site Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: