Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Forum Large Format Banners...
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 00:47:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

IceNine wrote:
I always click your ads too Grin Cool

NOOOOO... Laughing - One sponsor just ditched me because of that, and it was by far the best paying place... Bang Head

Most of the ads now are pay per impression type, so you are welcome to click them if your interested (obviously)... but most don't matter if they're clicked or not! But... Thanks! Wink
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

IceNine
*The Freshest*

PostPosted: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 01:13:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

woops... uh. IT WASN'T ME... IT WAS WOODY

A letter to a soldier
Red Squirrel
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 22:59:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

You should try google adsense. It's pretty good. But it will always show ads on anti-squirrel products in any threads I post in. Laughing

I have it on my site and made 9 bucks so far. One day I made 7 bucks out of 3 clicks. I have no clue how google pulled that off but I won't complain. I just need to get slashdotted and I'll be a millionaire. Razz then my host will contact me an hour later for passing the 10GB limit in 1 day Laughing

my site
JimBowy

PostPosted: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 23:16:25    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

the site used google, but google ripped jason (bb) off saying someone was probably cheating the system...

blah.... google = rip-off-artists

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 06:51:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

JimBowy wrote:
the site used google, but google ripped jason (bb) off saying someone was probably cheating the system...

Yeah they are, and not just because I'm bitter about being ditched by them without any back-up... I have been seeing more and more instances of them being "shady" recently...
Dud3!
Forum abandoner

PostPosted: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:41:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Google is the Devil!

Ok, well maybe not that bad... Laughing

JimBowy

PostPosted: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:29:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Big Bruin wrote:
JimBowy wrote:

Yeah they are, and not just because I'm bitter about being ditched by them without any back-up... I have been seeing more and more instances of them being "shady" recently...

i dont see how they could make a profit with their payment plans anyhow with this type of behavior... their payouts are just too large, they need "cheaters" to make their system work....

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Red Squirrel
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:49:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Never knew this of google. So far I'm making more then a buck per click somehow. Laughing But for how long? Probably not that long. My readers enjoy seeing how they try to be targetted though. Laughing We have forum currency called Ice Cubes so whenever it's mentioned we get ads on fridges, ice machines, air conditioners etc.. Laughing

my site
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 22:06:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Be on the look-out for a killer new ad on the Forum... Dr. Phil!! Laughing

That guy is such a clown, and I usually wouldn't accept an ad this weak, but its just too funny not too... Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Site Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: