Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Sunbeamtech 20 in 1 Superior Panel
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
haridsv
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 20:23:49    Post Subject: any limits on flash card capacity? Reply with quote View Single Post

My friend has the Enermax model that this Sunbean model is compared to in the review, and he said he had problem getting his 1Gb SD card recognized. I am wondering how this model does in reading the larger capacity flash cards. Can anyone give feedback on this?

Thank you,
Hari
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

teliasmeg
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 13:16:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i was wondering about the audio cables, after u plugg in the front r u still able to use the "ordinary" audio pluggs at the back of the computer?

*hoping u might answer, even though this topic is a bit old....*

dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 23:04:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

teliasmeg wrote:
i was wondering about the audio cables, after u plugg in the front r u still able to use the "ordinary" audio pluggs at the back of the computer?

*hoping u might answer, even though this topic is a bit old....*

Well the audio cable do take up the jacks for the respected functions so basically all they do is move them from the back to the front. In my case my system speakers take up the out put jacks and I am currently only using the line in for the microphone which I have hooked into the Sunbeam panel to move it up front to make it easier to access.
teliasmeg
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 12:42:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

oki, thx for the info Wave
ccrider2
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 19:17:59    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Does anyone have the pin-outs for this unit?
My mobo has extra firewire and usb headers on board. The mobo manual shows a signal to-pin-chart, but I don't know the Sunbeam units' pin out configuration.
If anyone still needs to see the Sunbeam manual, let me know....I'll try to post it.

Chris
Serenity Frost
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 13:39:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Not trying to perform necromancy here, but I need the manual fairly badly. I've tried contacting Sunbeamtech themselves but I just get a mailerdeamon message.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Cases All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: