Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Messy PC Contest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 16:23:42    Post Subject: Messy PC Contest Reply with quote View Single Post

"Show us your messy PC and we'll send you some cool accessories to clean it up! All you have to do is a post a picture of your messy computer & tell us why it needs tidying up. We will then look at all the pictures and decide on which one is in need of some desperate help!"-www.amdgamer.com
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 18:07:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

LOL My wife's would be up for that....she's got the ugliest plain case, no wrapped cables, standard oem fan, etc. lol
Mosfet
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:03:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'd have to say my father-in-laws old Cyrix 586 system.
too bad I never took any pics.
It spawned a clone of his Golden Retriever inside, along with a few lesser critters.
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:10:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Mosfet wrote:
It spawned a clone of his Golden Retriever inside, along with a few lesser critters.
Laughing have you seen the "trapper keeper" episode of southpark...reminds me of that Laughing .
Vargis
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:46:02    Post Subject: lol my old puter could win Reply with quote View Single Post

Plain case with no sides......2400xp and 9800xt second hardrive just hanging in case not hooked up missin drives and drivecovers.
Total hunk of junk thatscore 6000 3dmark 03.
My new year old rig is ok though 940pin fx53 @2600mhz 13x200 on a sk8nmotherboard with a AGP x800xt from gigabyte at 533core and 1120 mem......audigy2 zs and a gig of registered corsair XMS mem at 2.0 3 3 7 . 3dmark 03 score of 13084 3dmark 05 score of 6178 and a sisoft mem bandwidth of 5960MBS . 80 gig seagate baracuda sata 150 for op system and stuff and a 37 gig 10k raptor drive for my games.
Might get another 37 gig drive for some superfast raid
wobbles
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:28:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

my girlfriend's boss, gave me an old office computer, that belonged to his wife.......she, never cleaned it.......I never thought to take a photo of it, o well.......I pluged it in, didn't work.....I opened the case, and it was wall to wall, with black dust bunny's, and hair balls, there was no way for any air to move....the motherboard was fried, and they were using windows 95, so junk it....still have every thing, but will use for an art project........wobbles
FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:25:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i just looked at mine... im sad now Sad i realized just now that when i put the fan controller in it made everything look like poo... and poo is not a good thing in a computer... i think imma take it back out Sad

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 00:15:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

thnx hax for finding this for me...i won lol... look at the system i used... its a beauty.... remind me to clean moms system out a bit more next time its been on the carpet for the past 5 years in the basement lol

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 10:03:18    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Laughing Dude... That case is just... just.. UGH
Shadowsilence
I <3 Chevrolet

PostPosted: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 13:52:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

That was pretty gross. If anyone had beaten that... I'd have been scared.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: