Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Win a Tt eSports Headset and Gear Bag
Pro Football Pick Em - NFL Week Eleven
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 11:16:33    Post Subject: Win a Tt eSports Headset and Gear Bag Reply with quote View Single Post

NFL Week Eleven

This week's prize is sponsored by Tt eSports, Thermaltake's brand that is intended to provide more “personalized gaming” gears to gamers and enthusiasts worldwide:

Up for grabs is a prize pack of Tt eSports products designed for gamers, but that should appeal to anyone:

» Shock Spin Gaming Headset as shown on the Tt eSports website and on Newegg.com.
» Battle Dragon Bag as shown on the Tt eSports website and on Newegg.com.

Computer gaming over the past decade has grown to a global movement and evolved into a competitive sport. eSports is ncreasingly recognized as an official sport. The eSports environment is more organized and professionalized, people around the world are taking eSports competition more seriously. Tt eSports is uniting gamers from all over the world in a unique eSports culture, in an effort to achieve recognition of this global movement as a true sports discipline with engagingly competitive tournaments, just like in the real world. Tt eSPORTS represents an integrated eSports environment for pro-gamers, semi-pros, entire gaming teams as well as the occasional leisure gamers who enjoy mastering the challenge among a common fellowship.

Scoring:

» 5 points per game for picking the winner
» 5 extra points (10 total) per game for picking the exact score

The winner of the contest is determined by which ever entrant has the most points at the end of all games this week. If the contest should end in a tie based on points alone, the tie breaker will be determined by which entrant has the lowest point differential. The point differential takes the absolute value of the difference between the actual score and your predicted score for each game, and adds them all together.

Rules:

1. You have until kick off of each game to make your picks, once a game starts you will not be able to change your pick.
2. To play you must be a registered member of the Bigbruin.com forum.
3. One winner will be chosen based on the final score of the contest.
4. At the end of the contest, the winner must provide their shipping address, and the prize will ship out right away.
5. This contest is open to participants in the USA and Canada only, and shipping is included.
6. Rules subject to change.

Tips:

1. Your picks aren't set in stone until game time. You can edit your predictions for any particular game as often as you want right up to kick off.
2. Once games have started, you can see your predictions and how they compare to actual results by clicking your name as listed on the main page of the game.
3. The main page of the game shows cumulative season stats, which have no bearing on winning the prize for any given week. Just ignore them! To see weekly scores - click here - and scroll to the current week.
4. Winners have two weeks to claim their prize - otherwise it will be forfeit.

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 14:22:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

For those that got the Newsletter announcement of the contest I just sent out... Sorry about the subject line referencing last week's prize! Oops! (I think) the rest of the email was OK.

There is a game Thursday night - get your picks in on time!
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 15:04:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Maybe Teablow will pass 9 times this week, so take that into account!!

Laughing
skarydrunkguy
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 22:22:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

BeerCheeze wrote:

Laughing

Also take into account that he's Teebow though... the best quarterback the NFL has ever seen! Except for maybe Joey Harrington...

I'm betting on all upsets this week, so lets see how my record does Smile
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 12:34:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

skarydrunkguy wrote:
BeerCheeze wrote:

Laughing

Also take into account that he's Teebow though... the best quarterback the NFL has ever seen! Except for maybe Joey Harrington...

I'm betting on all upsets this week, so lets see how my record does Smile

Laughing He'd have to do some extreme work to get up to being that good. It's going to be fun to watch the Jets stuff the box, however I'm pretty sure I figured out Fox's plan... since all the nutbag's want Teablow to play (because he is such a great guy... which admittedly he is), Fox would be screwed if he didn't play him. So he puts him out there and tells him "Run Teablow Run" and when Teablow meets a NFL quality DT/LB and get's hurt... it's not Fox's fault he can't play.

"Crazy like a Fox" has an entirely new meaning. Crazy
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 10:26:59    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

It's official... the Jets suck!
James86
Rated R

PostPosted: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 00:42:03    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I guess all that Tebowing really helps out
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

skarydrunkguy
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 22:17:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Crap (or not)! I just realized I forgot to get my picks in until a few minutes ago, but I totally would have picked the Jets to win anyway, so no loss I guess.
slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 16:56:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I put mine in late too and missed the first game.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 20:44:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dam the Rams! Hate you!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Site Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: