Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Light theme turned off
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 14:49:17    Post Subject: Light theme turned off Reply with quote View Single Post

99+% of all registered members were using the default, dark colored theme at bigbruin.com. Of the handful of users that had selected the light colored alternate theme, I only identified to active members that were using it.

I had to disable it because it was not current with all updates for security, forum features, and football options. I'm surprised it still worked (or at least that no one complained that it was wonky).

Anyway - I will try to make a new lighter colored option for those who find it easier on the eyes, or whatever. But, until then it will be the dark theme only.

Thanks.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 16:12:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Soooooo I'm a 1%'ter ..... sweet Wink Wink Now get to working on that lighter color because I can not read this friggin' dark $hit!!

Wink
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 16:15:41    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Haha - there's one of the people I was expecting. Let's see if the other shows up.

If I can make it happen, the function will be like we have on the reviews, where you click a light or dark colored "A" to switch it...

Look just to the left of the phrase "Recent Content" on this page to see what I mean...

http://bigbruin.com/content/goflexturbo_1
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 22:19:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Jason wrote:
Haha - there's one of the people I was expecting. Let's see if the other shows up.

LOL, you knew I could not keep my mouth shut Wink Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Site Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: