Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Win a Kingston 32GB DataTraveler Ultimate USB 3.0 Drive
Pro Football Pick Em - NFL Week Two
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PopcornMachine
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 16:34:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Watching the end of the very exciting Bills Raiders game, only to miss the winning touchdown due to "contractual obligations".

Instead I saw commercials and the kickoff of the Chargers game. Wonderful.

At least my picks are doing pretty good so far.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 19:53:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Scores are up to-date... Dam it.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 11:11:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Oooh - I picked another perfect - Pats/Bolts! Pushed me in to contention this time, though. Quagmire
misty
Mmmmm... Beer

PostPosted: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 11:19:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Jason wrote:
Oooh - I picked another perfect - Pats/Bolts! Pushed me in to contention this time, though. Quagmire

I picked that one right, too!! Update the ATL/PHI game, wouldya?

Stewie: I was under the impression the name of the show was "Kids Say the Darndest Things," not "Old Black Comedians Never Shut the Hell Up."
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 11:30:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Ahh damn - I didn't look at times, but thought Cheeze got that one due to his post. Back out of contention for me, now.
misty
Mmmmm... Beer

PostPosted: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 11:33:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Well - if everyone above you picks the wrong team - and you pick the right one with the perfect score.... You could win! Bang Head

Stewie: I was under the impression the name of the show was "Kids Say the Darndest Things," not "Old Black Comedians Never Shut the Hell Up."
misty
Mmmmm... Beer

PostPosted: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 11:39:57    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

And how much faith go you have in your defense? Think they can get over 30 points? Razz

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 11:47:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

misty wrote:
And how much faith go you have in your defense? Think they can get over 30 points? Razz

Bang Head

Ouch. Bigger ouch is that my top draft pick (Jamaal Charles) should have gotten most of those points for me - and now he is most likely done for the year. Combine that with picking Payton Manning at QB, and my season may be a long one in fantasy football. Hey - at least I'm not Cheeze looking to stay winless over there!

Yikes
misty
Mmmmm... Beer

PostPosted: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 11:50:14    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Jason wrote:
misty wrote:

Bang Head

Ouch. Bigger ouch is that my top draft pick (Jamaal Charles) should have gotten most of those points for me - and now he is most likely done for the year. Combine that with picking Payton Manning at QB, and my season may be a long one in fantasy football. Hey - at least I'm not Cheeze looking to stay winless over there!

Yikes

At least you got Cam Newton - he is looking promising!

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 11:54:51    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Jason wrote:
misty wrote:

Bang Head

Yikes

LAST PLACE LAST PLACE LAST PLACE!!

Quagmire
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Site Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: