Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Pro Football Pick Em - Win a NZXT Phantom Full Tower Case
NFL Week Sixteen
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 11:04:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

NFL Week Sixteen

This week's prize is sponsored by NZXT, a company built upon gamer's dreams:

Up for grabs is a brand new NZXT Phantom full tower crafted series case, as shown on the NZXT website, in the Bigbruin.com review, and on our shopping engine.

The Phantom delivers high performance cooling advantages with 7 fan cooling options, dual radiator support, quad watercooling cutouts, and five 20W per channel fan controls. An innovative 5.25” screwless system, vast space to encompass 7 hard drives, and five 5.25” bays enable smooth customization. Establish your power, your presence.

Scoring:

» 5 points per game for picking the winner
» 5 extra points (10 total) per game for picking the exact score

The winner of the contest is determined by which ever entrant has the most points at the end of all games this week. If the contest should end in a tie based on points alone, the tie breaker will be determined by which entrant has the lowest point differential. The point differential takes the absolute value of the difference between the actual score and your predicted score for each game, and adds them all together.

Rules:

1. You have until kick off of each game to make your picks, once a game starts you will not be able to change your pick.
2. To play you must be a registered member of the Bigbruin.com forum.
3. One winner will be chosen based on the final score of the contest.
4. At the end of the contest, the winner must provide their shipping address, and the prize will ship out right away.
5. This contest is open to participants in the USA and Canada only, and shipping is included.
6. Rules subject to change.

Tips:

1. Your picks aren't set in stone until game time. You can edit your predictions for any particular game as often as you want right up to kick off.
2. Once a game starts the software does not let you see your predictions. Your best bet for remembering your picks is to take a screen shot of the predictions page or to write them down.
3. Scores will be updated when available and are listed at the bottom of the game's page.
4. Thursday's game is excluded just to make sure everyone has time to get all of their picks in.
5. Winners have two weeks to claim their prize - otherwise it will be forfeit.

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 23:02:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

OK - the games are finally all entered... Make note that this week there is a Saturday game, which is included.
Wrathbin
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 20:48:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Where is Thursdays Steeler game?
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 20:55:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

We skip the Thursday games to get as many people in as possible... Otherwise people would just have Tues-Thurs to make all their picks!
skarydrunkguy
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 00:00:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

D'oh! I don't need a case... I'm going to play anyway, but if I win, go ahead and pass it on down the line.
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 11:27:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I need that case!!
eunoia
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 00:48:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Figures I go under .500 for the first time and my arch-nemesis slugbug blows everyone out of the water!

For the Phantom no less...WTG slug! Grin

(P.S. Vengeance will be mine, oh yes. Grin )
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 12:56:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

eunoia wrote:
Figures I go under .500 for the first time and my arch-nemesis slugbug blows everyone out of the water!

For the Phantom no less...WTG slug! Grin

(P.S. Vengeance will be mine, oh yes. Grin )

Not bad for a guy who knows squat about football huh Yikes
skarydrunkguy
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 23:42:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

One of the games got moved to Tuesday... there's still time for someone (not me) to swoop in and pummel slugbug... just sayin... no ill will or anything
Jack Rabbit Slim
Rated R

PostPosted: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 10:01:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

WOW! I did absolutely horrible this week!

Congrats Slugbug!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Site Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: