Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Help Selecting a Game
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
(TSC)Bender
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 11:24:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Spire wrote:
I will check out a few of these.

She is really interested in watching the single player parts of the games I listed because they flow like a movie.

When I go into multiplayer modes, she loses all interest.

Definitely recommend Dragon Age Origins then. The story flow is definitely akin to a large scale fantasy movie. Even had a friend who commented that just listening to the dialogue for a few minutes sounded just like a movie. Just make sure you both like tactical RPG's. It's definitely one of the more challenging games released in the past few years.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 12:00:32    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

(TSC)Bender wrote:
It's definitely one of the more challenging games released in the past few years.

I've heard that, but haven't found that to be the case for me. Playing on one step above the Normal difficulty, and so far, only had one creature give me problems, in the Mages tower there's a Revenant that is kicking my butt. Otherwise not had too many issues so far *shrug*
(TSC)Bender
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 17:09:06    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Also playing on hard. Some of the areas are definitely more difficult than the others. I can run through some quests no problem, while another makes me retry an encounter multiple times and barely live through it. Looking forward to nightmare difficulty.

Didn't have many problems with the first few Revenants i've battled, but they start to throw extra enemies into the mix in one of the areas. Also ran into a few dragons that definitely gave me some trouble. Still trying the easiest one and i'm lvl 14.
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 09:37:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Ah, I'm level 9 doing the Mages tower. Got the Revenant first try last night, tried a new tactic which worked very well.

I really have to make sure I buy more pack space when I find them LOL
(TSC)Bender
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:22:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yeah, I bought every backpack upgrade I saw and still running out of space through the longer quests.
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:39:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I keep forgetting to get the packs, so have to go back to the starting town to get them lol

I have like 5 open spots right now, and just started the Fade portion of the Mages tower if you've done that...so probalby going to be out of space VERY soon LOL

Hope there's some sort of chest, bank, or something where you can drop off stuff to hold for later. All these potion ingredients need to be stored in a cool dark place Razz
Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 11:21:32    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Thread hijackers....
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 11:24:57    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

ROTFL Yea, I was thinking that when I did that last post...we really hijacked this thread Razz
(TSC)Bender
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 13:45:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

It was a natural progression Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: