Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Installing windows 7 onto RAID0 with 2 500gb seagates
and it wont work
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anerky99
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:11:42    Post Subject: Installing windows 7 onto RAID0 with 2 500gb seagates Reply with quote View Single Post

Ive got to the screen where you can choose where to install your os, ive set up the RAID0 volume within the bios. I have the sata controller drivers on my flash drive and plugged in. It searches and finds the compatible driver, i click next and it goes through and seemingly does it. I tink click next to install the os onto this raid array and it says i cant and to consult the setup logs. All i wanna do is install the os create a few partitions and stuff on the RAID0 array.
Any ideas why it isnt letting me??
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

sureideas
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:50:25    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hi

In which server you have tried to install, Mostly all the server has "server setup and installation cd" try to boot from that CD and configure the RAID and select the OS to install.
anerky99
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 13:16:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Thanks, i managed top get it working earlier. Was a problem with the drive boot order being set up wrong lol Smile. All working now and its great Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: