Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
1:34 am
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 17 May 2008 01:35:04    Post Subject: 1:34 am Reply with quote View Single Post

1:34 am and mama can not sleep Smile The Third Annual Armed Force Day Celebration is happing in my county tomorrow ... I mean today. Hubby is manning a both for FOC (Firefighters of Camden .... funny, I know Wink ) and I am manning or wo-manning a both for Habitat/My Annual Poker Run PLUS being in the parade at the same time Yikes

I have to be at my office by 7am to print out flyers that I just finished tonight and stop by Winn Dixie to pick up some last minute things before meeting friends for breakfast ..... then set up by 10am.

So my big question is ... Do I take Bob with me or not? Bob is my three year old Black Lab/American Bulldog. He has never been to any event (except for when he was fixed Wink ) but he is very calm and loves people. He's been looking a little depressed lately, I think he needs to get out more. I have no idea where his rabies tag is but his shots are up to date. Do I actually have to have his tag on? Maybe with his charm and good looks he'll help me get more people signed up for my poker run/cookout/concert Smile So what do you all think?
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Barracas
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 17 May 2008 03:21:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

What about Bob?
My vote is to take him.

Gigabyte 3dAurora
AMD-939- X2 4400 @2.5gig 10x250fsb
DFI LanParty UltraD
Corsair HX620 PSU
OCZ400-2048 eldcpe-k 2x1g DDR @ 454mhz 2.5-3-2-5 9/10 divuder
3x Seagate 320 SATA 1 external Seagate 320 and external maxtor 160
EVGA 7600GT KO
Ultra ChillTEC CPU cooler
WinXP PRO
Acer 22in AL2223w
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 17 May 2008 06:34:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I vote to take him too Grin He doesn't really like to get up early thou. I might have to give hima little coffee Chin Wink
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 17 May 2008 06:35:59    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Sure, take the Bob with you! Wink

Afterall he can come in handy in 2 ways...first...he can be nice and calm...and help you sign more people with his charm....and then (at least thats what i would do Grin )...you can gather all others who didnt want to sign-in in some small room....and tell them you'll do some free drawing for Hawaian holidays for one (or 2 or 3... Laughing ) of them...and...present them Mr.BOB almighty and his darker side... Grin Laughing King

Good luck...will keep fingers crossed that majority of people will sign-in. Wink

heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 17 May 2008 08:22:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Mr.BOB almighty and his darker side...

Very funny ..... Mr Bob Almighty did not want to wake up this morning. I'm at the office doing my printing while he is home snoozing Smile
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 17 May 2008 09:02:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

He is just getting ready to party... Grin With so many juicy bones around him at the celebration later...it'll be a hard decision about which ones to pick for testing&brushing his K9's... Grin Laughing
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 17 May 2008 12:18:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Someone call my name?????
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

sbrehm72255
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 17 May 2008 13:01:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'd take him along, after all, he his part of the family...............Wink

I take my 3 dogs with me everywhere I go when possible, even for a quick run to the quickshop for lotery tickets.

SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 17 May 2008 13:13:03    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 17 May 2008 14:35:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

knight0334 wrote:
Someone call my name?????

LOL, sometimes I call him Bobby Wink He knows he's been bad when I call him Robert Laughing

The event went very well. I'm tired. It's nap time Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: