Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Sapphire's Grand Giveaway
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 00:53:53    Post Subject: Sapphire's Grand Giveaway Reply with quote View Single Post

Go here for your chance to win

NOTE: Purchase required

Prizes: $2000 AMEX Gift Card, AMD ATHLON processors, Microsoft VISTA Premium, SAPPHIRE Motherboards and much more

Hurry! The deadline is April 30th 2008

Good luck!
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

sbrehm72255
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:28:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Only problem is that you must buy and reg one of their products.

Quote:
Purchase and Register your SAPPHIRE Graphics Card from participating partners between March 1, 2008 to April 30th 2008 and get a chance to win Prizes up to $2000 AMEX Gift Card, AMD ATHLON processors, Microsoft VISTA Premium, SAPPHIRE Motherboards and much more!

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:35:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yeah - you should see a banner for this contest in the footer of every forum page. I mentioned to them how I thought the contest was rather restrictive, and something with broader appeal might be get more looks... Confused
borschtBomber[SS]
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 12:58:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Doctor Feelgood wrote:
Yeah - you should see a banner for this contest in the footer of every forum page. I mentioned to them how I thought the contest was rather restrictive, and something with broader appeal might be get more looks... Confused

Thats where I first noticed it...and quickly realized I couldn't even enter ha. I never understand contests where you have to own one of their products to enter. eVGA does that too. Wouldn't you rather try to attract users that haven't used your products rather than already loyal customers? Confused
Leon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 21:57:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I found this contest at the bottom of the page, of course. I could not enter it. You are right. This should be open to everyone and not just people who bought their products. Rolling Eyes
Upon1
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 00:47:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

They do it hoping that you will go out and buy their products for this specific purpose. I don't think it's really worth it.
Morange
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:02:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Just go out any buy an old, used Radeon 9xxx from someone and you're set to enter the contest Razz
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: