Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
sobz!! :(
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 22:02:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

It has some nice acreage for screen area. But like I had complained about in other threads - it gives me a headache or gets me ill when doing something like gaming.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 11:11:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

What res are you running the LCD at?
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 12:57:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

1680x1050@60hz for desktop/Windows = no illness

1024x768 for BF1942 = illness

my video card cant handle any more than that in games. even 800x600 makes my head swimmy

On a positive note: theres no blurring or pixelation in games or any fast moving stuff like videos.

I think I'm one of those people who are 30/60/90 cycle sensative. Hell, theres times I can see household lights flicker and thats 60hz.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 13:05:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

knight0334 wrote:
I think I'm one of those people who are 30/60/90 cycle sensative. Hell, theres times I can see household lights flicker and thats 60hz.

That is me, too. I see fluorescent lights pulse sometime and I need my monitors at like 70, 72, or 75 Hz.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 14:51:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yea knight I think that's the problem Laughing you need a video card that can handle the high res in games.
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 15:05:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
Yea knight I think that's the problem Laughing you need a video card that can handle the high res in games.

Yeah.. well... Need a complete system upgrade to do that. Kinda hesitant about upgrading yet.

BF1942 never gave me the sea-sick thing with my CRT at same resolutions though.. Confused

A new machine is on the horizon, gotta coordinate shipping with work schedule and see how AMD's new chip being released soon is gonna pan out. ...right now I'm not buying the computer chair commentator's expectations at some of the sites.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: