Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Microsoft Office 2007 Professional Give Away
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 22:28:45    Post Subject: Microsoft Office 2007 Professional Give Away Reply with quote View Single Post

MA Labs, the leading computer component distributor in the United States, has teamed up with Bigbruin.com for a new and exciting give away.

Up for grabs is a full retail copy of Microsoft Office 2007 Professional, which has a price of over $275 (US) according to PriceGrabber.

The rules are simple. Click on the banner image below and complete the brief perception survey regarding Windows Vista.

Terms & Conditions:

This survey will end at 11:59pm on 7/30/07; all entries must be submitted before the deadline. Ma Labs and Bigbruin.com are not responsible for lost submissions due to connection error.

The winner may be responsible for applicable taxes & shipping charges and will be notified via email.

The prize cannot be redeemed for cash or credits. Information and the Program may be subject to change without prior notice. Ma Labs, Inc. reserves the right for final decision.

The prize winners will be announced approximately 2 to 4 weeks after the end of this survey program.

That is it! No forum membership required, no minimum posts, no creativity required... Just spend a minute or two of your time.

If you have any comments or questions, please post them in this thread. And although it is not a requirement, I'd appreciate a post to let me know if you entered, what you thought, etc...

Special thanks to MA Labs for sponsoring this give away!

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Wed, 11 Jul 2007 16:08:05; edited 13 times in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Dimensionjew
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 02:55:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

The Survey seemed kind of Broad....

werty316
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:19:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Done and done.
slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 16:45:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Survey rules say open to US only Sad
JimBowy

PostPosted: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:06:51    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

man, no matter what you do ppl always complain...
slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:32:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

JimBowy wrote:
man, no matter what you do ppl always complain...

Not complaining, I just wish I had read the rules before doing the survey that's all Smile I know werty is a Canadian too.
werty316
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:42:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Theres no reason to state the rules if a user can read.
slugbug wrote:
Not complaining, I just wish I had read the rules before doing the survey that's all Smile I know werty is a Canadian too.

But that doesn't mean I don't have any relatives that live in the US Grin

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 22:54:13    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'm down like a clown!!!
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 23:18:03    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Ooh, and to rub it in, if you won the prize it would (most likely) have to travel through Canada to get to you... Laughing
werty316
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 01:36:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Doctor Feelgood wrote:
Ooh, and to rub it in, if you won the prize it would (most likely) have to travel through Canada to get to you... Laughing

That doesn't bother me as the main point is that the contest is open to US residents only yet I can still enter even if I live in Canada Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: