Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
iPhone
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you interested in iPhone?
Yes - in line for one now
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes - eventually
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
No - not this early
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
No - never
55%
 55%  [ 11 ]
iWhat?
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 09:05:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Not going to happen. Read the reviews. The iPhone is for the "ubber" who have to have shinny toys. While it adds some newish features to phones here in the US, it's a throwback to ones overseas.

OOO And our company has an official standing of no iPhones allowed to connect to our network. They are a security breach waiting to happen.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 10:02:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

No thanks...

I'll never own anything having to do with Apple. Even Quicktime will never see a single bit of my harddrive space.

My HP iPaq is capable of doing just about everything that iPhone can do.
Charlie
DeathStar

PostPosted: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 10:50:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
.......OOO And our company has an official standing of no iPhones allowed to connect to our network. They are a security breach waiting to happen.

That doesn't surprise me; overpriced phone, overpriced service and a security problem as well. Truly an all-in-one solution.... Rolling Eyes

Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 08:47:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

AT&T Working to Fix iPhone Activation Glitch

So all the suckers that spent all the time and money to get one, now can't use it... Laughing
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 09:08:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

My current cell phone can do almost everything the iPhone can (only thing it can't do is play itunes stuff, and the visual voice mail). My phone even has a touch screen.

But my phone can also edit MS Office documents, and install lots of other applications.
mrweasel
I can haz cheezbrgr?

PostPosted: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 09:43:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

already got mine, but then again I do drink the Koolaide.

My Treo (work phone) has a touchscreen, if you want to call it that.

The "activation glitch" was nothing more that AT&T's IT dept not being prepared. Their servers were crashing in the stores so they couldn't set up the accounts required to allow iTunes activation. While I was getting rung up, all 6 of the terminals dropped...they were back up in about 3 minutes. Got activated in about 5 minutes and completely ported over from Verizon within 16 hours.

Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 16:47:13    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

FOX wrote:
i work for att as many of you know... theres already lines out the store for it... ive played with it and wow is about all i have to say... couldnt really find any negatives on it yet as of this point but i was only able to use it for a couple minutes.

other than waiting a week to finally be able to activate it? Razz

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 01:21:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

yea thatd be one lol... apple (not att) found a way to make that activation process beyond stupid.

you have to activate through itunes and for example if you have a number in south dakota and want to port in your minnesota number you cant.... you have to do a relocation to minnesota then do it ....that was a pain the arse...

other than that ive only had one come back with issues. would randomly power down then come back to life for no reason

the main thing i found that i hate about it though is that theres no ringtone support meaning that you cant download or make any.... you only get the 20 that the phone comes with. theres going to be something in the future but its pretty annoying right now

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 01:51:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I can see it now, Apple will charge 2$ for each ring tone. Grin I mean they already charge you 1$ for a 128kbps song so a 64kbps ringtone would be double right? Grin And the ony way they can make ringtones even more unuseable than i-tunes songs is to make them expire after 60days, so you can probably expect that to be in the works as well.
Doh!

PostPosted: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 01:35:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Here's another link to the iphone rip off. This link shows the dual network abilities (2 sim card slots) and the user replaceable battery.

YouTubeFake I-Phone video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: